Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

Archi cv's R too stupid to use our FF's as inspiration look at the bakwas they are feeding us.

I mean misunderstanding track has been excessively overused now i hate it

As for Abhay and Alina's romantic entanglement they don't even show us any meaty romance at all.

I have quit the serial and nw I want Vivian and Priya to quit it too and come togather as leads in some other show they make hottest pair and Vivian looks best with Priya chauhan only👏👍🏼
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I find this show is lacking substance now. ABHIYA are a laughing stock. So much inconsistancy in their relationship. 

I wouldn't mind if Vivian and Priya Chauhan were leads of a new show and see how they connect as new characters. I don't want Vahbiz in any show with Vivian i find her acting is a little on the below average angle
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh ABHINA will be on a roll soon enough. Friendship is the first step to LOVE. For ABHAY it won't be an easy transition because he's been burnt in LOVE twice but Alina will be a nice surprise in his life because she did not come to him as a Lover but as a FRIEND. Just see their relationship blossom

yep i m so happy dat dere is sum1 dere for abhay😍
cant c him in pain😭   if friends lyk alina is dere den dont tink he needs a lover in his lyf =) she is awesome😳
nd btw i really had fun reading ur ff on abhina nd i tink u r  a great writter😃
matwamango thumbnail
Awe U are so Shweet. I try to put my soul into whatever i write. Abhay is such an interesting character to write for. He makes it a joy and a pleasure. I find Vampire and Werewolf love track more interesting than a human and vampire or human and werewolf love track
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
continue soon
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I find this show is lacking substance now. ABHIYA are a laughing stock. So much inconsistancy in their relationship. 

I wouldn't mind if Vivian and Priya Chauhan were leads of a new show and see how they connect as new characters. I don't want Vahbiz in any show with Vivian i find her acting is a little on the below average angle

Lol bodyguard not on duty seems weird😆 I just want ViPri as leads in some new show they are too hot togather😉
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb update, abhay think alina is good friend of him, how sweet yaar 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update ayesha. abhina part ws sweet. continue soon.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see Abhay having some much needed fun...
Alina is doing the right thing by him
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eowyn

Good to see Abhay having some much needed fun...

Alina is doing the right thing by him

I know right Abhay and Fun don't go in the same sentence but if U have a friend then they can always get the very best out of U not to forget make U loosen up