Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Ayesha Di, that was a different one
I really feel sorry for Alina at times
Her mother is so cruel
I loved it!!!
for the pm!

Chapter 3:::Mount College:::

Alina found Abhay rather strange but she could never be afraid of him not after he rescued her not knowing who she was. Alina respected Abhay for putting up with her even now despite her annoying habit of getting into trouble. He must be sick of the sight of her.

Alina mused softy-Abhay U are an Angel. For me it does not matter in what form U came to me as but how U came to me? U must think i have a few screws loose and your right. I'm not very different either. I'm a freak too. Only i feel i am the worst of my kind. I am gathering U already know my brother Jeh. And that he hates vampires especially the Raichands namely U and it doesn't affect me ok.
Abhay smiled half heartedly. He expected her to lash out at him for daring to even speak to her let alone walk with her-U are very smart indeed Alina. Shall we go?
Alina smiled weakly-Sure. Is there a quicker route to getting there?
Abhay picked Alina up in his arms and whisked her away to College-U know maybe you should let your hair out rather than have it in plaits.
Alina undid her plaits as soon as she got to college a little intimidated by all the people there.-There's too many people in this place. I'm not feeling so confident Abhay.

Abhay grabbed her arm in his and walked with her knowing full well they'd instantly become gossip fodder and this news would travel very fast thanks to meddlesome T and her cronies. Jeh was not going to like seeing his precious sister with him and Abhay was up for this big time. He wanted to create a rift between the siblings because he knew it was the fastest way to disassembling his enemies into awry. Alina would be left unscathed. He'd make sure of it while Jeh would feel the brunt of his blow. What kind of guy stood back and allowed his own sister to be tortured by her mother? Abhay would never allow this to happen to a member of his family no matter how weak they were.

Abhay whispered-Just follow my lead and if U feel uncomfortable just squeeze my arm ok?
Alina nodded entering the College campus-Bhai is so going to kill me.
Abhay gleamed with a smirk-Do U care?
Alina walking passed all the snobs curiously-They are all just shocked that U are with a stud like me. (He winks at her) Don't pay attention to them ok. They are just a little shocked. I've kind of dated every girl in this College.
Alina felt a sting as soon as Abhay told her about his little indiscretion-U really dated all these girls?
Abhay smirked at her-Vampires as hot as me are never single for long Alina. We live long so we have to do something to pass the time. If U really must know they didn't mean anything to me other than being my arm candy. I have to put on a good show for appearance sake. I'm sure your brothers do the same. Its what makes us more alluring to humans. The unobtainable is highly sought after.
Alina knew all about Jeh's conquests-Yeah but if i did something like that he'd kill me. In fact kill the guy first then roast me.
Abhay's face grew dark-I'm not liking the sound of your brother at all. Is he really this bad?
Alina revealed further-Only when he has lost his temper. Duty and Loyalty are more important to him than family.

Before Alina knew it they were already passed all the prying eyes and into the corridor where Kabir was there with Jeh glaring at Abhay and Alina rushing at them grabbing Abhay's collar-Raichand get the f**k off of my sister. How dare U even touch her.
Abhay simply stared back glaring at Jeh looking a tad bored-Jeh seriously get the hell off of me. Why can't U resist getting your hands all over me huh? Can't U see i was helping Alina who in my eyes is not your ister because one so sweet can not be related to one so bitter.
Jeh was about to punch Abhay when Alina got a little defensive over Abhay pleading her brother to stop and not cause a scene-Bhai pleaes. Abhay was just helping me. Honest. I escaped. I mean i er i wanted to go college so i kind of got lost and he found me. He didn't even know who i was and he helped me. Why shuld he pay for being a good samaritan huh?
Jeh yelled at Alina-And U let this creep help U Alina? Have U not noticed anything off about him?
Alina gulped in fear for herself and for Abhay but she had to come good for Abhay. She owed him to muster some courage and stand up to her brother-Bhai it doesn't matter to me ok. Not like it matters to U. He helped me. This is all that counts and now i am indebted to him. Just let him go.

Pia made way watching Abhay and Jeh square off again. It was getting all so irritating to see them fighting yet again. It was always the same thing everyday. And now Abhay had actually deserved what he got for mixing with Jeh's sister. Pia held Jeh's hand and dragged him away.

She gave him her disappointed look-Jeh seriously get a grip. Whenever i see U its always with him. Why do U let him antaginze U so much? He's not worth the trouble.
Jeh rolled his eyes smiling at Pia-But he's with Alina.
Pia crossed her arms giving him her zoned out expression-He's not dating her Jeh so chill. Alina said she was in trouble and he helped her out. Why would she be lying huh? 
Jeh saw Alina's shy scared look staring at the ground moaning-Why is your hair out like that?
Alina stammered making Pia very uncomfortable. Jeh sure got the wosrt of himself out when it came to Alina and herself. Poor thing was shaking-Jeh its her first day. Go easy on her. She's your sister not some stranger U can dictate to.  Alina U can hang out with us if U like?
Alina took a glance at Abhay feeling helpless-Thanks but Abhay promised to show me around. I can't let him break a promise now can i? Bhai please understand a word is a word. And U strctly go by a promise with your life.
Jeh wanted to shake his sister so bad for allying herself with his very enemy. With Pia around he couldn't exactly start mouthing off now.

Abhay started walking away with Alina following behind him-I told U this was going to be a memorable day.
Alina apologized on her brothers behalf-He's just so protective of me Abhay. I'm so sorry. I just clam up around him.
Abhay saw he had his work cut out for him-Lucky for U i like U. So i will help U stick up for yourself even if it kills U. Alina U have to put the work in for this to work. I saw U out of your element. Don't ask why i am showering U with my undivided attention. I see a lot of lost cases every day but they atre mostly all either shallow or they are a little too over confident. I am just what the doctor ordered for U. Would U like me to help U? 
Alina bit her lips pushing her glasses forward. This gave her a chance to hang with Abhay-Yes. I don't think i fit in with this crowd and my brother will kill me when i go home i need a boost.

Every class they attended were filled with whispers if only Alina could switch their volumes down in her head? They were all so vocal and boy did they have no life. It was all about her and Abhay. Then the matter of Jeh's fist nearly in Abhay's face. Good job her brother cooled down soon enough. Thanks to Pia. She liked this girl. She seemed friendly but her eyes spoke of a madness she was too scared to delve into. 

Misha gave Alina a warm welcome back-So U are Jeh's sister?
Alina nodded with Abhay's side-Yes. U are Pia's sister right?
Misha gave Abhay one curious glance then back at Alina trying to decipher what was going on between the duo-So U two are what exactly? See Abhay moves a little too fast for everyone to keep up. Last year he'd made a record breaking date with every single girl at this College and he's even dated my goodself. 
Alina found herself getting a little envious of all these girls lucky enough to be with Abhay-oh. Abhay already told me about them. We are just friends.
Misha mocked playfully-Abhay doesn't do friends that are girls right Abhay?
Abhay smirked back-Right but i do have time for people who have nobody.
Misha joked-That's because U have nobody Abhay.
Alina cuts in smiling-Abhay has me now. We can teach each other to be more free for others and try to come out of our shells right?
Misha invited Alina and Abhay at this party she was throwing. Misha wanted to see the first look into Abhay and Alina's friendship. 
Amazing ayesha but i dont want abhina and piya was so understanding and jeh as usual angry man thanx for pmEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
oho...so pia's n d picture as well...ds s so dmn intrstng...lukng 4wrd to d party...😉
Amazing update ayesha,thanks for pm n pia bhi hai interesting.
dat was too gud👏👏👏 kya likha hai yaar its very very gud👏 i luv luv luv abhina 😍 nd cant wait for da party Abhina rocks and rules❤️
awesome part   i loved it thnx for pm
Lovely update 😳 So now Pia finally entered the battlefield 😃 Loved Abhina bonding 😳 Its out of this world n u definitely are a fantatstic storyteller. Should I even say how much I love ur FF n OS?
nice update😊
i loved it very much
eagerly waiting for the party
thanks for the pm

great update ayesha👏bt wht about abhiya?? waitng fr the party...