Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

Pia would just love this wouldn't she🤣

afterall now Pia and alina are family🤣🤣  I so loved chand when he said alina iss ko apna hi ghar samjho 🤣🤣🤣  I was like wow chandu mama toh mast line maar raha hai 🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sidchu

afterall now Pia and alina are family🤣🤣  I so loved chand when he said alina iss ko apna hi ghar samjho 🤣🤣🤣  I was like wow chandu mama toh mast line maar raha hai 🤣

Raichands R bad boys man. Ladki yon ko pata na koi unse seekhe. Beta sher hai toh BAP shava sher hai🤣🤣Alina's house is Raichands house after all Bahu joh hone waali hi us ghar ki
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Raichands R bad boys man. Ladki yon ko pata na koi unse seekhe. Beta sher hai toh BAP shava sher hai🤣🤣Alina's house is Raichands house after all Bahu joh hone waali hi us ghar ki

I so want abhay to fall for alina's kind heart in this act of love😳😳 alina is too pure hearted and I think as abhay will explore her he will know her😳
matwamango thumbnail
Abhay is too far gone in PIA'S LOVE. HE will never fall for ALINA unless she puts a LOVE spell on him otherwise i don't see a love track from his side happening. ALINA is a dark horse lets see what she does huh?
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Abhay is too far gone in PIA'S LOVE. HE will never fall for ALINA unless she puts a LOVE spell on him otherwise i don't see a love track from his side happening. ALINA is a dark horse lets see what she does huh?

I really don't know what alina's character CV's are taking upto? I mean what is purpose of introduction of this character they could have shown it like Neil being wolf but why alina even in twilight no such character is there m confused😕
matwamango thumbnail
ABHINA HYBRID sounds a plausible way to end VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF feud. Think about it one magical changes history. VD has a Tyler Caroline track where she becomes preggnant with twins in the book but i don't think she was a vampire in there.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

ABHINA HYBRID sounds a plausible way to end VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF feud. Think about it one magical changes history. VD has a Tyler Caroline track where she becomes preggnant with twins in the book but i don't think she was a vampire in there.

But here it is different like Klaus had vampire mother and werewolf dad so here it can be wolf mother and vampire dad😆😆 other than this I see no much importance of adding alina's character in the story😕
matwamango thumbnail
Alina is there to add colour to a dark love story. She is there to fill in all the blanks. Besides i am sure she will leave her own mark on ABHIYA LOVE STORY. Why are we discussing this on MY FF anyway? This is solely a Happy dark LOVE SHOT not a depressing takle of ABHAY belonging to another woman.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good thing Abhay isn't going to use Alina...
And good thing that Jeh does value his sibling...
Cntnu on Aysh🤗
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice...
Loved it
superb