India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My Top Scenes of the Week (Page 5)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
oky doks i finally got some time off to yap here!!!

i think last week was nicely balanced flow of scenes wise. most importantly we got beautiful arhi moments in good portions so a big thank you to da CVs!

diya darlin, ur bang on with this week's review cuz basically u'v covered da essence of da episodes and i'v nothing left to add or disagree 

for me da best arhi moment was kushi's apology. that is something i didn't expect her to do but she did & it made a huge impact on arnie boy. he was stunned with this girl's guts to mouth at him & apologize, which is not ordinary at all. so his 'unbelievable' quote is totally justified for our brave jalebi girl's actions

blah's transition was beautifully portrayed and how she backed kushi when maami accused her for stealing was another memorable scene. didn't see that coming from blah and it was quite refreshing since it showed she has a heart too though she's dumb & mean at times. da growing friendship between kushi & blah is a treat to watch

that's it from nadz's side! hope i didn't bore u to death with my boring 2 cents on ur lovely analysis... 

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzpepps

Hi Diya,

gr8 post, as always! read last week's also but couldnt find time to comment...here goes..

as for your post, 2 words (to start) - I AGREE! loved all the scenes u mentioned, after all they were mostly arshi scenesLOL enjoyed the innocent pranks from Khushi, her even-more-innocent apology from Khushi (barring blowing the nose into dupatta...for once, my reaction was just like arnav's- eeeks!)...and last but not the least, the change in the equation b/w arshi...ofcourse, friday's epi takes the cake!

in fact i think friday's was one of the epis of the entire show...had just had a bit of everything - comedy (which was, for once, FUNNY!), drama, romance, conspiracy and ofcourse, bloopers..any show's incomplete w/o them LOLLOL the earring scene was the best for sure, even performance wise - kudos to both actors for bringing out the awkwardness n the romance at the same time - brilliant acting! Clap n ya...d dupatta scene was kinda unnecessary..only filled the role of a blooper!

one scene, rather dialogue, i wanna mention just for its timing - the one b/w Arnav & La in the La's oldage dream-

"Arnav :live-in ka koi rule nahi hota, bina shaadi ke koi usool nahi hota
and La retorting  - aur mera jaisa koi fool nahi hota"

that was CLASSIC!!! ROFL reminded of me of one from Kal Ho Na Ho - 'paisa toh pairon ki dhool hai! aur tu bloody fool hai!!' ...i love that movie...had such gr8 timing! sorry,  i digressed!

anyways, i hope you do make it a weekly post...cuz even i rem someone making such posts on mjht forum long time back...was gr8 fun to catch up...so will be glad if u take the honour now! Smile i really enjoy the way u describe the expressions n emotions..we do get to read that in more details u know where but who minds a bonusWink

cheers!
S

Hey Shilpi, nice to see you here Wink
Oh yess ... that dialogue in the old age scene was really cute ... ROFL and the scene was funny, so typically Blah to be worried about old age and wrinkles and ASR getting two more Blah's in her place ...

Lolzzz ... details ... sometimes I do a copy paste ... as you would have noticed ROFL But yep, it's fun doing a recap of the week ... am glad you like it! Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index