Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

83rd NMG || IO || In the end it's only YOU. (Page 141)

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 25121

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

 
 
I will go home with Nupur...onlyEmbarrassedROFL
i SO loved it when he said that...wow a sense of belongingness engulfed him specially in Talli state n he was so clear in his decision to Maatey..."Bye Samrat nahi...Nupur sirf tum chalo...I will go home with NUPUR ONLY"WinkLOLEmbarrassedClap
Ofscreen toh chodo onscreen bhi matey ki yeh bajata haiROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzPayal-15DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 35994

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

guys i always forget pressing like tab...plz do remind me time to time...LOLLOL...i feel embarresed later that all of u like my post n i dnt...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
u are getting serious on thisShockedLOL

i am a lazybum...OuchLOL...trying to get some activity in me through this...ConfusedROFL
Tujhe kisne kaah ki LIKE press akrne se Activity aati hai??ConfusedROFL

dunno...i felt like...Confused.ROFL...i never press like coz of being lazy...ROFL...do u think i need any mental treatment...AngryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayurPayal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

KRK aa toh chuka hai...kitni baar layegi useROFL

why not?...he was going to be there...but i dnt knoiw for what reason he is not there in the house...LOL
OMG he is a person who makes u laugh at his EVEY statement in which he tries to put some of his own sense...u shud read his tweets sometimes for a god laugh...he talks non senseROFL

i Loved the way he throwed Bottle in anger...on that rohit...ROFL
i have read his tweets in bollywood forum...OMGGG they are hillarious...ROFL

once i read he wrote something like...Dollar prices are gonna fall so Indians shud reserve more gold or something...i mean what does it even meanROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 25121

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Pallu naya thread bana de...Khushkhabri aayegiROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

 
 
I will go home with Nupur...onlyEmbarrassedROFL
i SO loved it when he said that...wow a sense of belongingness engulfed him specially in Talli state n he was so clear in his decision to Maatey..."Bye Samrat nahi...Nupur sirf tum chalo...I will go home with NUPUR ONLY"WinkLOLEmbarrassedClap
Ofscreen toh chodo onscreen bhi matey ki yeh bajata haiROFLROFL
yupWink
n Baba says ki iska intv alag se liya karo...arrey kabhi toh akela choda karo isse phirStern SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzaysha_mayur

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 35994

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Kamaal R Khan - KRK
kamaalrkhan Kamaal R Khan - KRK
I request Ramdev ji to wear underwear when he is doing yoga. Today also he has not wear underwear and showing everything till deep inside.


ye padh pallu...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayurPayal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

guys i always forget pressing like tab...plz do remind me time to time...LOLLOL...i feel embarresed later that all of u like my post n i dnt...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
u are getting serious on thisShockedLOL

i am a lazybum...OuchLOL...trying to get some activity in me through this...ConfusedROFL
Tujhe kisne kaah ki LIKE press akrne se Activity aati hai??ConfusedROFL

dunno...i felt like...Confused.ROFL...i never press like coz of being lazy...ROFL...do u think i need any mental treatment...AngryROFL
maybeStern SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoNotMind

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 25121

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Kamaal R Khan - KRK
kamaalrkhan Kamaal R Khan - KRK
I request Ramdev ji to wear underwear when he is doing yoga. Today also he has not wear underwear and showing everything till deep inside.


ye padh pallu...ROFL
OH SHITROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15DoNotMind

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index