DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
will watch repeat tom...😍
who is D/L??

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rat';s new show promo!! .. damn she looks gorgeous!!

[[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6GeFRbXMzQ[/YOUTUBE]

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who nahi what-duck-Lewis reπŸ˜†

i saw d promo Fanta..open wet hair...😍
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh duck-lewis rule...πŸ˜†

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they r showing the highlights...man..if we could have completed-MOTM ussi ko milta maybe..u never know..he is amazing!!
Anyho-RP looks FABB in that .thanks a TONN Fanta..πŸ€—
shivi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maine kisi ki siggy churaiπŸ˜†
mera dil agaya is siggy pe😍

shivi02 thumbnail
eeks my Ian😍

main kis kis ki siggies chura rahi hunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shivi02 thumbnail
lol just nw rem...there is a Ian in my ff tooπŸ˜†

what a coincidence...show dekhne se pehle hi i was drawn to this name😍

rp's new show promo is CUTEπŸ˜†
she 's luking gorgeous<3
shivi02 thumbnail

My friends Boyfriends is a Vampire..not sure help

hello,
my friends boyfriend is acting weird..she thinks he is a vampire..she doesnt think so coz she is a fangirl of vampire shows in fact she never watches them regularly..but she has PROOF he is vampire..on first date he just ordered food for her and said he is not hungry though it was night and never saw him eating again either..he doesnt eat at parties but drinks alcohol..then one day she gifted him silver bracelet and he got angry and said he cant wear that coz he is allergic to silver and silver is ugly metal..he also loves to watch violent films and tried to force her to watch it few times..he also climbed into her room at midnight through a tree and entered her room coz he was missing her then woke her up kissed n cuddled with her for few mins apologised for coming at midnight and left..he also reads her thoughts..coz she said she once thought "sometimes he is so weird and annoying im scared" and he soon said "im sorry dont be scared i will try not to be weird and annoying again" then once she thought "why he has so less friends he is sweet but still likes being alone and reads too much novels" and he soon said without asking "i like to keep my friends list short and is a loner who likes to read lots but im not boring" and smiled..also she cut her hand and he said he has blood phobia and moved to bathroom and after few minutes he came back..also he accidently cut her lips and neck with his teeth twice when he kissed her..he hates sunlight and says he will get sun burn..he has also hairy feet and legs..his feet is very hairy and his chest is hairy and he has blue eyes his native place is a foresty area

W*F is this?🀣🀣🀣

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shivi02

My friends Boyfriends is a Vampire..not sure help

hello,
my friends boyfriend is acting weird..she thinks he is a vampire..she doesnt think so coz she is a fangirl of vampire shows in fact she never watches them regularly..but she has PROOF he is vampire..on first date he just ordered food for her and said he is not hungry though it was night and never saw him eating again either..he doesnt eat at parties but drinks alcohol..then one day she gifted him silver bracelet and he got angry and said he cant wear that coz he is allergic to silver and silver is ugly metal..he also loves to watch violent films and tried to force her to watch it few times..he also climbed into her room at midnight through a tree and entered her room coz he was missing her then woke her up kissed n cuddled with her for few mins apologised for coming at midnight and left..he also reads her thoughts..coz she said she once thought "sometimes he is so weird and annoying im scared" and he soon said "im sorry dont be scared i will try not to be weird and annoying again" then once she thought "why he has so less friends he is sweet but still likes being alone and reads too much novels" and he soon said without asking "i like to keep my friends list short and is a loner who likes to read lots but im not boring" and smiled..also she cut her hand and he said he has blood phobia and moved to bathroom and after few minutes he came back..also he accidently cut her lips and neck with his teeth twice when he kissed her..he hates sunlight and says he will get sun burn..he has also hairy feet and legs..his feet is very hairy and his chest is hairy and he has blue eyes his native place is a foresty area

W*F is this?🀣🀣🀣

WTH???????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†