Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

HI FRNDS...

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hi my sweetest cutest n januable frndsTongue
           finally i m back after the JUDAAI of two months or more from u n my dearest forumCry.i hv not watched SGP for two months n i dont know what is happening there bt before watching drama i wanted to say HI to all of u.
My operation is successfully done n wid ur prayers i m absolutely completely fine now rather it wud take much time to heal up bt now i m satisfied  wid my health.now ull no more bear to hear abt my bad health or my illness.v ll discuss only our fav show.INSHAALLAHSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenmjtruelegendMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hi, I don't know you but welcome to the forum. Glad to hear your operation was successful and hopefully you'll recover soon. May I ask what happened to you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnmjtruelegend

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hey Sara, welcome back Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
thnx a tonBig smilem very happy to b back in my frnds...

ya sure...i was suffering from an injury in my  brain.once my head was hit wid a van on road dat was not bleed then bt slowly slowly it started irritating me n it had bcom a ball of clotted blood in brain n now it is being operated successfully ALHUMDULILLAH.

thnx 4 ur concern dearSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnmjtruelegendMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panic_monger

thnx a tonBig smilem very happy to b back in my frnds...

ya sure...i was suffering from an injury in my  brain.once my head was hit wid a van on road dat was not bleed then bt slowly slowly it started irritating me n it had bcom a ball of clotted blood in brain n now it is being operated successfully ALHUMDULILLAH.

thnx 4 ur concern dearSmile

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank God you are fine. You should also regularly check in with the doctor for progress of your recovery and whether all is safe and well now post-surgery.

Take good care of yourself, sweetie. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hi Sara,Hug Mashallah the operation went well. So pleased to here that. Ishallah you'll be recuperate real soon. Good to have you back...come and chat with us more. This forum is full of nice and funny people. They can make you laugh even when you're crying, it's a very special place.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index