Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sbs 17 th sept 2011 updated wid link... (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Vivian looks fine but Vahbizz' dress is doing nothing for her. Wearing an evening gown with a plunging neckline only to veil with a black spaghetti to hide your cleavage? Too pedestrian for a formal look, young lady. Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerTOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Vivian looks fine but Vahbizz' dress is doing nothing for her. Wearing an evening gown with a plunging neckline only to veil with a black spaghetti to hide your cleavage? Too pedestrian for a formal look, young lady. Wacko

Vahbiz is inspired by Panchi's dressing sense i guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Seems so but at least yahaan uske adipose tissues nahiin dikh rahe. The dress is decent but that spaghetti kills the formal look.

snitchseeker

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Is there any recommendation behind her getting prize??? Confusedwhich type support she was giving in PKYEK!!!!! ShockedI don't remember. Does anyone remind me???

snitchseeker

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Lol Pinkz atleast this time she is nt wearing one of those short n tight dresses LOL

TheBlackJaguar

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snitchseeker

Seems so but at least yahaan uske adipose tissues nahiin dikh rahe. The dress is decent but that spaghetti kills the formal look.

I am very biased towards her for me she only looks good in a saree or kurti jeans.
Cant help. Undying love see.LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora111

Lol Pinkz atleast this time she is nt wearing one of those short n tight dresses LOL

That is why my critique is comparatively tameezdaarROFL. I can stand women not knowing how to wear clothes - like Piya in the show but i have no tolerance for women who wear clothes that were never stitched for their bodies.

It doesn't matter whether you are slim, fat , round or whatever shape, we all are beautiful. So, wear what makes you look good and doesn't send everyone's eyes wondering what happened to your body parts. LOL

Edited by PinkChocolate - 17 September 2011 at 5:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--snitchseeker

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

Is there any recommendation behind her getting prize??? Confusedwhich type support she was giving in PKYEK!!!!! ShockedI don't remember. Does anyone remind me???

She is finishing half the men population of the show single handed I think that counts.
WinkLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--ILTHBEB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index