Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

no offence but thats shocking... she would have got shocked herself,m sure..there are many many more deserving ppl...

i just hope is award ki wajah se screen space naa badh jae vahbz kaa.. please god,thoda bless humein bhi kar dena vahbs k saath saath
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ramita94

Thanks for sharing! I just watched the segment now you can see Vahbbiz's parent's in the background. I have to say what luck does she have first in PKYEK and in real life being the gf of the lead now winning the award of the best supporting actor (when in real fact there are more ppl deserving then her) 

Looks like she has done a lot of good in her past life.. suddenly her ..life is soaring & how..😲
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God she is wearin a long dress this time..she is luking gud..anyway congrats to pkyek n vahbbiz..

wow! Vivian with his smile gr8... really they look awsome... congratulations vabhiz and vivian
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Vivian looks fine but Vahbizz' dress is doing nothing for her. Wearing an evening gown with a plunging neckline only to veil with a black spaghetti to hide your cleavage? Too pedestrian for a formal look, young lady.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Vivian looks fine but Vahbizz' dress is doing nothing for her. Wearing an evening gown with a plunging neckline only to veil with a black spaghetti to hide your cleavage? Too pedestrian for a formal look, young lady.

Vahbiz is inspired by Panchi's dressing sense i guess.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Vahbiz is inspired by Panchi's dressing sense i guess.

Seems so but at least yahaan uske adipose tissues nahiin dikh rahe. The dress is decent but that spaghetti kills the formal look.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is there any recommendation behind her getting prize??? πŸ˜•which type support she was giving in PKYEK!!!!! 😲I don't remember. Does anyone remind me???
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol Pinkz atleast this time she is nt wearing one of those short n tight dresses πŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Seems so but at least yahaan uske adipose tissues nahiin dikh rahe. The dress is decent but that spaghetti kills the formal look.

I am very biased towards her for me she only looks good in a saree or kurti jeans.
Cant help. Undying love see.πŸ˜†