Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shahrukh and Ranbir in Hrithik JustDance (Page 3)

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

guys when is shah gracing just dance?!?!? i dont watch this show but i'l def watch it for shah...
dunno..will inform u closer to the date!

tnx hon!!!

btw i love ur friends avi... i miss chandler & joey & of course da rest of nut crackers LOL
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Oh awesome.
Looking forward to it.
-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
that would defo be double treat to watch both of them together...ahhh i wish both of them works in a movie together again Embarrassed...they are gr8 friends now and the camaradie is just visible... 
zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Ranbir-SRK on Hrithik's show
Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, September 16, 2011

As part of the promotions for their upcoming movies, actors Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor have agreed to be part of the finale of Hrithik Roshan's dance and reality show, Just Dance. The show that opened to a cumulative rating of 4.7 this June and got Hrithik voted as the best debutant judge-anchor imported from Bollywood on to the tube, will wrap up on October 1. The finale episode, however, will be shot in bits and pieces across two or three days in the last week of this month.

Shah Rukh, who will be on the show to promote RA.One, has already shot a promo on the day he launched the music of his fantasy, adventure at Film City, Goregaon. He will shoot his portions of the show two days in advance since he has committed to appear on another reality show on the same day as Hrithik's finale shoot.

Ranbir, however, will be with Hrithik on the day the latter shoots the finale that has found its finalists in Ankan Sen, Surjeet Bansal and Karan Pangali. Rockstar's lead actor will crown the winner, who will also shoot a music video with the show's star-judge at some point in future as a promised prize alongside cash. It's the first time that three male actors will appear together on a reality show that's judged by one of them.

It's rumoured that Hrithik's debut show is wrapping up before time since it couldn't manage to get the right numbers. It's also said that the channel may not consider bringing the dance show back, and if they do so, it may not feature Hrithik. However, our well-placed source from the channel insists that the show is wrapping up a week after its actual deadline but refused to comment on Hrithik's return. We sent several messages to Monica Shergill, senior creative director, Star Plus. But at the time of going to press, she hadn't responded.

Shah Rukh Khan

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

lmfao, lmfao. KBC any day over Just Dance. Amitabh Bachchan may be a lot of things, but he definitely is a charismatic host, unlike Hrithik who's always throwed on the show. Just Dance surely opened up well, but it tanked so quickly. LMAO. I can post in trps of KBC and Just Dance to put things into perspective, if needed.

Dance India Dance any day over Just Dance. Hrithik's presence practically ruined the entire show altogether. The show doesn't focus much on the contestants, it focuses on the "stars"...even the kids from saregamapa get more due than that, and by the way saregamapa lil champs also has overall better trp. Shocked
agree that DID ws better..but it's bcz of it's concept n competition in choeography..JD concept z bad...only few contestants getting gud choreo ..it focuses on stars?!Confused then
KBC also focuses on stars...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aitor-metrowzer

Go to top