Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NEXT WEEK SPOILERS (Page 3)

angelic12 Senior Member
angelic12
angelic12

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

i strongly feel suhana will go along with ishaan as this will give Cv's lot of scope of showing what hardship both suhana and ishaan face in absence of elders also this way sushaan's bond will get strong on the other hand if suhana does not go with ishaan then what will cv's show other than suhana roaming from one room to another doing nothing and few emotional talks over phone with ishaan.

I agree with you. Suhana-Ishaan both going seems the sensible way to go. Anyway, Suhana missing Ishaan has already been shown during the amnesia track. There will be nothing different other than talking on the phone. I really dont have the patience to watch the same thing again. D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnmjtruelegend111192_Procrastinator

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Let's hope we have sensible and relatable scenes as this scenario touches so many couples , hopefully it's done in good taste and in realistic way , no OTTness please , such a great scope of a beautiful story line would bd ruined.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192_Procrastinator

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the spoliers...

looks like a good week ahead...i want to know the first reaction of Ishaan's whether he wants to go or not...if he wants to go...then his first priority will be known..that is his career(which is not wrong)...waiting to see how BM convinces the family...

and if Suhana and Ishaan goes to Mumbai...then iam wondering what will mae them come back...as they cant live separately forever

gendaphoolpn111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

i strongly feel suhana will go along with ishaan as this will give Cv's lot of scope of showing what hardship both suhana and ishaan face in absence of elders also this way sushaan's bond will get strong on the other hand if suhana does not go with ishaan then what will cv's show other than suhana roaming from one room to another doing nothing and few emotional talks over phone with ishaan.

That's right! I really want them to move to Mumbai, ASAP!

gendaphoolpn111192

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by netri

<font size="3">               It is hard to believe that suhana will go to Mumbai. She wont b able to survive. They have to send one elder with them untill house is up n running but then again suhana constantly needs someone to tell her what to do n what not to. With or Without Suhana, Ishan should go. It is important that he gets pramotion, as for suhana mai. I highly doubt that person doesnt do anything other than make tea in kashayp house, it never accures to help her SILs so in that sense i dont have any hope for suhana until she proves her self. </font>

how about sending Meena kumari?WinkLOL

Dont go there Tejesh, My Meena deserves better than Safness Queeen.LOL If suhana is going then go alone, make mistakes, live cosequences, if she is going to fall of the cliff then fall of cliff &   learn to climb. But no Meena, BM.Angry Rano can go as rano is MIL. LOLThey deserve each other. But I so what suhana to get the harsh reality of life so she get that she do things & others live cosequences. like Disha. This time if anyone is going to suffer becauz of her actions then it should b them ( ishan - suhana ) only this way she will value kashyaps well.Approve

Edited by netri - 17 September 2011 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thanks for sharing the spoliers...

looks like a good week ahead...i want to know the first reaction of Ishaan's whether he wants to go or not...if he wants to go...then his first priority will be known..that is his career(which is not wrong)...waiting to see how BM convinces the family...

and if Suhana and Ishaan goes to Mumbai...then iam wondering what will mae them come back...as they cant live separately forever

Shwetha, what do U think, will get them back?   Safness Queen will b able to handle household chores.? The way she rigt now, she wont b able to survive week.   If she is learning the value what others do everyday then I m ok. But Even after she comes back, she goes to Rajni to cook breakfast for her liking then what is the point. It amaze me that, she was chanelling her mother for taking care of babay but not to learn household chores. LOL

Edited by netri - 17 September 2011 at 8:51am

MadameX

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpn111192_ProcrastinatoriViewsMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

@red-And I hope that when if they got to Mumbai,the CVs dont try to show Sushaan's bond getting stronger by showing 5 mins of Sanson Ko Sanson Se Bharne Do Zara every dayROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top