trisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
19th sept-ishaan announces to the family that he has recieved a letter for his transfer to mumbai.the family is shocked.alok and rano oppose it . suhana also doesnt want to leave the family

20th sept-shailaja makes alok and rano understand that ishaan should be given a chance to prove himself that they shouldnt come in between his progress. family accepts ishaan transfer.

21 sept-dadi lookalike massi arrives at kashyap house and make life difficult for suhana.she likes bragging about her daughters marriage and keeps everyone on their toes especially suhana

22 sept-kashyap family takes part in marriage celebration  with full energy and fervor making them forget for some time the impending seperation of ishaan and suhana

23 sept-the demand for dowry from boy's family shocked everyone.suhana also comes to know of it.WILL SUHANA STOP THE MARRIAGE AGAINST EVERYONE WISHES?
Edited by trisha17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
See, I knew Suhana and Ishaan were gonna be separated...classic TRP raiser.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for sharing. I love spoilers.😆

Next week sounds promising, lets hope the execution doesn't let us down. Looks like they've made a few amendment to the OBS track because they've already shown half of this track before in SGP.
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou so much for sharing. I love spoilers.😆

Next week sounds promising, lets hope the execution doesn't let us down. Looks like they've made a few amendment to the OBS track because they've already shown half of this track before in SGP.

Which one Sheemu? I don't remember any such track from OBS
111192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

ekta i think ishaan n suhana both are going to get separated from famliy.
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

are suhana and ishaan going to be separated from each other or are they both going to be separated from family?
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Which one Sheemu? I don't remember any such track from OBS

Do you remember the elderly lady coming with her daughter for her marriage? Lolita found out that she loved someone else and she was about to take poison as she didn't want to marry the guy who her mother chose? Lolita stopped her and got her married to the man she wanted. Dadaji told Ishaan "your Lolita is a anmol ratan"...that was nice.

Well we saw Suhana and co went to the wedding last year and she did just that in Hum apke Hain kaun style. Now they are bringing the elderly lady which is the 1st part and SGP will show a slightly different twist, now with the question of dowry.

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh ya... I remember that one, I remember that dialog in the end when Dadaji tells Ishaan that his wife is an anmol ratan or something like that... (provided I understood the Bengali properly 😆)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I wish they could show some of the REALLY nice parts they've skipped.

PLEASE CV's show the wonderful parts, mend this broken heart of mine!
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

ekta i think ishaan n suhana both are going to get separated from famliy.

Yeah, you may be right...if that's the case, I'm looking forward to the track because I do want to see how they manage without the Kashyaps.