Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by MadameX

who are in the top 4 ? do all the women in my formula(check my siggy) there in the top 5Wink

Unfortunately for you, it's only Hina in top 5. LOL

Oh hina khan is there .awwwEmbarrassed

u dont like Sara Khan?Dead ...Ascharya chakit ki Baat hai babaLOL

Sara Khan is cute too...Problem is I can handle 5 ..Issey jyaada mushkil haiLOL

But Bond ke Dictionary men oth namumkin aur Mushkil words toh the hin Nahi na Wink LOL

its not about impossible...its not a mission for Bond...Women are Bond's weak link...He doesn't wanna break their hearts so he handles then one by one..So Sara's turn will come...She needn't worry..LOL

Sometimes I wonder what these women in your formula would think should they ever come across it on IF. ROFL

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
For me only Ragini is number one as I have not seen any other brides on TV . She was looking stunning and then that the trauma she portrayed of Suhana was excellent, and that so in early episodes when she was getting into the character, absolutely wonderful and amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

For me only Ragini is number one as I have not seen any other brides on TV . She was looking stunning and then that the trauma she portrayed of Suhana was excellent, and that so in early episodes when she was getting into the character, absolutely wonderful and amazing.

Yes definitely. As I've said before, all brides look beautiful but no one has my Ragini's smile and charisma and top of that she's only one who's managed to win me over completely.

lovable_ragzfan

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
It's too bad my Kinjal dikri and Kokila Modi isn't up in the list. Cry As a pankha, I'm very hurt. Cry

ROFL

Edited by MadameX - 18 September 2011 at 4:41pm
ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

It's too bad my Kinjal dikri and Kokila Modi isn't up in the list. Cry As a pankha, I'm very hurt. Cry

ROFL

dont worri ur 2 ladies will be on the list..wen they will be last women on earth..ROFL

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramzzz

ROFL

dont worri ur 2 ladies will be on the list..wen they will be last women on earth..ROFL

Don't be jealous. AngryLOLLOL
ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't be jealous. AngryLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

m not ..evri dog has its dae LOLLOL..btw i have onli seen kinjal but not kokila yet..
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
okay...suhana looked too cute as a bride..but maybe they didnt include sanaya as yet because she didnt dress up much as a bride till now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index