Sasural Genda Phool

top beautfiul brides of tv

volojuswathi Goldie
volojuswathi
volojuswathi

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

5) Ragini Khanna

ragini-khana

Last but not the least , Ragini Khanna aka 'Suhana' of 'Sasural Genda Phool' on star plus has got the 5th position. Her bridal dress and she herself looks amazing in it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanlovable_ragzfangendaphoolpn-Ruhee-DiivimjtruelegendSiddhi_Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
who are in the top 4 ? do all the women in my formula(check my siggy) there in the top 5Wink

Edited by tejeshec - 15 October 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpn-Nirvana-MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

who are in the top 4 ? do all the women in my formula(check my siggy) there in the top 5Wink

Unfortunately for you, it's only Hina in top 5. LOL

Check out our telly's top 5 beautiful bridals , which every girl desire!

1) Drashti Dhami

117215-geet-in-bridal-outfit.jpg

The first position got by drashti dhami from 'Geet-hui sabse parayi' serial on star one. She looks extremely beautiful bride in her serial. And the pretty smile makes her more beautiful in this bridal outfit. Her jewelry and bridal outfit everything looks perfect!

2) Kritika Kamra

kritika-kamra

The second position goes to Kritika Kamra aka Arohi of 'Kitani Mohobbat Hai 2'. She looks a perfect Indian bride in this picture. She is telly's dusky beauty but we must say all the dark colors really suit on her.

3) Sara Khan

sara-khan

Our next Barbie doll Sara Khan is in the third position. She is looking a very innocent and lovely bride. Everything in this picture looks perfect on her. That's why she is in our list!

4) Hina Khan

32597-akshara-in-yrkkh.jpg

Hina khan best known as 'Akshara' in 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' got the position of 4th. This dusky beauty looks gorgeous in her too heavy bridal dress.

5) Ragini Khanna

ragini-khana

Last but not the least , Ragini Khanna aka 'Suhana' of 'Sasural Genda Phool' on star plus has got the 5th position. Her bridal dress and she herself looks amazing in it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilishmjtruelegendgreenleaf007-Nirvana-misty85

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
They all look beautiful but none of them have my Ragini's priceless smile. Simply stunning.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivilovable_ragzfan-Ruhee-Shehreen_27_ProcrastinatorSiddhi_

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
it is not fair. according to me akshara and suhana are the two most beautiful bride. they two deserve no 1. i cant say who is more beautiful akshara or suhana, acc to me both r equally beautiful. they deserve no 1 and 2, not no 4 and 5

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatortejeshecNimbuMirchi

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Well, they all look good to me looks-wise. But I think comparisons are far better done when there's an equal control system (ie, all of them wearing the same brides outfit and then people seeing who pulls it off better and whatnot since the dresses have been chosen to suit each actress).
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by tejeshec

Unfortunately for you, it's only Hina in top 5. LOL

Oh hina khan is there .awwwEmbarrassed

Edited by tejeshec - 17 September 2011 at 5:19am
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Well, they all look good to me looks-wise. But I think comparisons are far better done when there's an equal control system (ie, all of them wearing the same brides outfit and then people seeing who pulls it off better and whatnot since the dresses have been chosen to suit each actress).

Yes true that would be very just comparison but still for me it's Ragini's charming personality, the humility, the subtle flamboyance and the mesmerising smile that will surpass any others. Anyone can look beautiful but not everyone can win your heart.

I mean no offense to anyone it's my own view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovable_ragzfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index