Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The 11th ITA Awards: DISCUSS HERE ONLY!- [WINNERS p12] (Page 11)

TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I think awards like this are always a joke! I could've understood if Navvya was left out but for its amateur leading actors n show to get nominated that really made my blood boil too!!!  I somehw think that these awards functions are smetimes fixed...IPKKND is so much better than the other crap shows..one only has to check india forums n find out its rank..its one of the most currently talked abt shows now..so whoever thought shows like Navvya n Pratigya, Saathiya Saath nibana were better then I think they need their heads tested. Angry

Edited by TheNikil1 - 24 September 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

AkhilaD Senior Member
AkhilaD
AkhilaD

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheNikil1

I think awards like this are always a joke! I could've understood if Navvya was left out but for its amateur leading actors n show to get nominated that really made my blood boil too!!!  I somehw think that these awards functions are smetimes fixed...IPKKND is so much better than the other crap shows..one only has to check india forums n find out its rank..its one of the most currently talked abt shows now..so whoever thought shows like Navvya n Pratigya, Saathiya Saath nibana were better then I think they need their heads tested. Angry

yea these award are fixed.. even Filmfare awards will be fixed b4 nly jus  4 the popularity..
I am shocked if iPkknd is not in any of the nominies. btw could u plz help me.. how do u get 2 see the nominies.. I filled the fields and hit the Register me button. den it says voting is closed. 

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i am so dissapointed..the voting is closed..Cry

do we get only a week to vote???

anyways, hopfully all you guys voted..and Barun, Sanaya, the show, and the channel get the awards..
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkhilaD

yea these award are fixed.. even Filmfare awards will be fixed b4 nly jus  4 the popularity..
I am shocked if iPkknd is not in any of the nominies. btw could u plz help me.. how do u get 2 see the nominies.. I filled the fields and hit the Register me button. den it says voting is closed. 

@AKhilaD...check page 9 yar...is pyar is not even nominated..then why voting...
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aqk102

anyways, hopfully all you guys voted..and Barun, Sanaya, the show, and the channel get the awards..

check page 9...is pyar is not even nominated ...Ouch

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by aqk102

check page 9...is pyar is not even nominated ...Ouch

oh!!! thats soo bad Angry...thanks for pointing that out...
monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
guys wen r d awards??????????
AkhilaD Senior Member
AkhilaD
AkhilaD

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by AkhilaD

@AKhilaD...check page 9 yar...is pyar is not even nominated..then why voting...

yea.. saw.. i know y voting if its not nominated. as i told above evry thing is fixed.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index