Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Totally Rubbish...! ðŸ˜¡ IPKKND is not in any of the category at all except the costumes...😕 Is this fair enough...? Not even good categories alloted...this is just Partiality...! Hate these award organizers...how can they leave IPKKND when BALH is in majority of the categories...and that too the show started after IPKKND

We need to do something ASAP

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hw stupid sanaya nd barun's even d show's name is nt there!! i wont watch d show it'll be stupid nd disgustin to watch it!!!
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys lets not lose hope there are many awards shows that are yet to air .. and our show just started a few moths ago, im sure that we will got nominated in other awards if not this one, and besides Sanaya is preforming lets all wish her luck! (: 

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If not at this award show, atleast at Star Parivaar awards Barun & Sanaya will win something.
AkhilaD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi ..

wen i fill all the fields and hit "Register me" button, it sayz "The voting 4 ITA is closed now. thank u 4 ur support".
 How do i vote guys?????????? :( please helppp
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think awards like this are always a joke! I could've understood if Navvya was left out but for its amateur leading actors n show to get nominated that really made my blood boil too!!!  I somehw think that these awards functions are smetimes fixed...IPKKND is so much better than the other crap shows..one only has to check india forums n find out its rank..its one of the most currently talked abt shows now..so whoever thought shows like Navvya n Pratigya, Saathiya Saath nibana were better then I think they need their heads tested. 😡

Edited by TheNikil1 - 12 years ago
AkhilaD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheNikil1

I think awards like this are always a joke! I could've understood if Navvya was left out but for its amateur leading actors n show to get nominated that really made my blood boil too!!!  I somehw think that these awards functions are smetimes fixed...IPKKND is so much better than the other crap shows..one only has to check india forums n find out its rank..its one of the most currently talked abt shows now..so whoever thought shows like Navvya n Pratigya, Saathiya Saath nibana were better then I think they need their heads tested. 😡

yea these award are fixed.. even Filmfare awards will be fixed b4 nly jus  4 the popularity..
I am shocked if iPkknd is not in any of the nominies. btw could u plz help me.. how do u get 2 see the nominies.. I filled the fields and hit the Register me button. den it says voting is closed. 

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am so dissapointed..the voting is closed..😭

do we get only a week to vote???

anyways, hopfully all you guys voted..and Barun, Sanaya, the show, and the channel get the awards..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AkhilaD

yea these award are fixed.. even Filmfare awards will be fixed b4 nly jus  4 the popularity..
I am shocked if iPkknd is not in any of the nominies. btw could u plz help me.. how do u get 2 see the nominies.. I filled the fields and hit the Register me button. den it says voting is closed. 

@AKhilaD...check page 9 yar...is pyar is not even nominated..then why voting...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aqk102

i am so dissapointed..the voting is closed..😭

do we get only a week to vote???

anyways, hopfully all you guys voted..and Barun, Sanaya, the show, and the channel get the awards..

check page 9...is pyar is not even nominated ...