Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

i know its shocking but i have to say it.. (Page 3)

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
guys i don't think the boss did it know freaking way he wouldn't do that and besides when he came to over to lata's place he touched lata's mom's feet and talked respectfully with her... he is not a rapist... virmal had something to do with it because when shelly called him he had the excuse of having some work to do, why would he do that he doesnt have a job i thought his factory burned down. i am not going to suspect virmal yet but we will see what happens next... and also why did raj pick lata off the street why didnt virmal do it where did he disappear??????

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

definitely the boss!
you would think that its him but its not he is a really nice guy he respects lata and besides he is respectful when he went to lata's house he touched lata's mom's feet and talked respectfully with her and the next thing he would rape her i don't thinks so...
Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
No it is not Vimal..
I'm sure he is somewhere else now..and he has his own story going on..
what he was doing how he and lata got seperated.. and all that.
He was waiting outside the jewelshop.
But i'm sure something came in between what the CV's haven't showed us yet.
-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

no I dont think so it is Vimal...
he is elder son of jaggu...and all sons of jaggu r really  have good manners,values...i dont think so he can do this kind of ridiculous thing.. ...

Nice emotion emo girl! LOLBig smile Yes I agree with you...Jaggu's sons-they can be bad and evil (def not Karan thoughEmbarrassed) but they have values,and good maners...they would never rape a girl likr that and leave her in the road just like that ...its either her boss or those goons-which I think they are beacause they said they would get back at them and the article siad Lata would be raped by some goons...What if these goons work for the boss???And he asked them to do that so he can get Lata ShockedShockedShockedAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by Kinara2

no I dont think so it is Vimal...
he is elder son of jaggu...and all sons of jaggu r really  have good manners,values...i dont think so he can do this kind of ridiculous thing.. ...

Nice emotion emo girl! LOLBig smile Yes I agree with you...Jaggu's sons-they can be bad and evil (def not Karan thoughEmbarrassed) but they have values,and good maners...they would never rape a girl likr that and leave her in the road just like that ...its either her boss or those goons-which I think they are beacause they said they would get back at them and the article siad Lata would be raped by some goons...What if these goons work for the boss???And he asked them to do that so he can get Lata Angry
Emo girl?.....thank u i like it...LOL
Jokes apart..yes  i have that article too.. and it was mentioned that her boss gonna marry Lata but he has some other intentions which they didnot reveal... but i dont want Lata to get married with  her boss...if he turns like negative later..then y cvs is thinking to Lata is end up with that crappy Boss?cos lata's life is full of tragedy she deserves the best... i want Raj to get married with her...
yes there is chance that her boss is behind  all this ridiculous  drama ..Angry

Edited by Kinara2 - 18 September 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal-Nirvana-

sam-far Senior Member
sam-far
sam-far

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think its vimal it can't be, the creatives may want viewers to think dat is vimal who raped her but i think its her boss he's to goody
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

[QUOTE=Kinara2]no I dont think so it is Vimal...
he is elder son of jaggu...and all sons of jaggu r really have good manners,values...i dont think so he can do this kind of ridiculous thing.. ...

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12"></a>
Nice emotion emo girl! LOLBig smileYes I agree with you...Jaggu's sons-they can be bad and evil (def not Karan thoughEmbarrassed) but they have values,and good maners...they would never rape a girl likr that and leave her in the road just like that...its either her boss or those goons-which I think they are beacause they said they would get back at them and the article siad Lata would be raped by some goons...What if these goons work for the boss???And he asked them to do that so he can get Lata Angry[/QUOT
gud thought.. Chance is more to hapen that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

Snowflake611 Newbie
Snowflake611
Snowflake611

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Ok i have 2 things. The first one is that i think it could be vimal because i dont remember wat episode but abha karan and shaili were talking about lata i think about her job and getting a good husband and then vimal said she should because she is really pretty beutiful and smart and he in the car after he said tht gudiya aunt is looking really pretty today and lata said i havent been out like this for a while he said well get use to it because were going to be meeting like this for a while and second thing is that koyal couldve paid somone to do tht well thats my opinion
Smile

Go to top