India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just chill n relax yaaron!!! LOL!!

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Ahhh!!! I m reading many posts after yesterday's epi regarding  that alina has confessed her love 4 abhay , so abhay will also fall 4 her!! then pia will fall 4 jeh!!...n what will happen then n blah blah blah. I started thinking seriously abt those thoughts n i found that...

Abhiya can never fall 4 any other persons. coz ...abhay n pia ek dusre ke liye pehle hi itna zorr se gida hai , ke aab in dono mein kisi aur ke liye gid ne ka himmat hi nahi hoga.kyunki jab abhiya ne ek dusre ke liye  gida tha , tab bahut kuch toota footaa tha in dono ka , as example...abhay n pia ka dil, pia ki sar, pia ki taang, abhay ki hath pair etc. etc. n after a lots of kissing
n love therapy yeh dono thik hue the. so, yeh dono phir se kisi ke liye gid ne ka himmat hi nahi  karega. That's why , just relax n enjoy jealous jealous abhiya. Bcoz when there is no jealousy, there is no love. jealousy makes a love complete bcoz jealousy shows that u care 4 that person n when he/she is with som1 else , ur heart stops beating... as u can't tolerate 2 see ur beloved with som1 else. i m just thinking that there is a possibility of that abhay can also make a drama with alina 2 show jeh that abhay isn't with pia. the same as pia is doing with jeh.

I think , pia's love 4 abhay will increase more
as she was feeling extreme jealous after seeing abhay consoling alina. now pia will try 2 protect her love from being snatched n alina n pia ki beech mein chalegi cold war  n bcoz of abhina track we will get 2 see more intense abhiya track as pia ruth jayegi, aur abhay usse pyaar se ya phir emotional atyachar karke manayega aur pia man jayegi aur hum drool  karenge in dono ko. I m not sure that this type of things will  happen, but there is a proverb that hope 4 the best n prepare 4 the worst.

n abt alina's feelings, i think she is not wrong 2 love abhay coz abhay is such an angel , that any girl will fall in love with him.
Abhay has a golden heart n he gives every1 a special place in his heart. N alina also told yesterday that "Abhay's heart is so clean n true that even i also made a place in his heart." Alina is falling 4 abhay's goodness. n i think she will definitely try 2 win abhay's heart ...n many of us including me r happy  that  alina abhay ke finally gid hi gayi lekin sochnewali baat yeh ke woh pyaar ke liye kahin zyaada niche na gid jaye(I mean i fear that what will happen if she stoops low 4 her love 4 abhay). It's my personal POV that ,i m seeing jeh n alina's bright future as a negative character (according 2 all serials rules n regulations) But it will b interesting 2 watch that if jeh n alina go completely negative then jeh will try 2 hurt abhay n alina will try hurt 2 pia. n in this process alina will play as abhay's bodyguard n jeh as pia's. Phir do bhai behen ek dusre ke saath hi ladta jhagadta rahega. n meanwhile abhiya will get plenty of chances 4 their romance.

n the another most discussed thing in the forum is who is the lady who made that accident 2 danchi??
So, 4 this my  thought is this, just chill, it's none other than our most beloved lipstick chudail , jo ab nailpolish chudail banne mein lagi hui hai aka deepu aunty. she caused that accident as she wanted 2 take revenge of neel's death. she has chosen danchi coz neel was engaged with panchi n panchi used him 2 find abt pia when pia was kidnapped n always panchi hated neel . N that's why may b deepu is furious 2 panchi. n she may b angry at danish coz that day dan ne neel ka bharta banaya tha, issi liye deepu ne danchi se revenge liya. But i m thinking that , deepu ne kahin aapni shakal toh nahi badal diya police se bachne ke liye!!! I know it's hillarious 2 think that "A werewolf's plastic surgery!!!". Par pkyek mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai...   

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01pkyekrockprioty1000.syeda.-Sonia-ozzyieasenasunflower52janu1610Divya6696TOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFan..Bournville..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Amazing..I just read half & am fallen from my chair with your hilarious post will complete reading later..ROFLSuperb dear..but jokes apart..ABHIYA thinking of anybody else will not happen in any janams that they take or even if they live as vampires forever..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I wish CV's dont ruin alina she is very sweet character and innocent as well I really like her now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-asenaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
-------------------------------EDITED------------------

Awesome and Hillarious post!

That emo banging head against the wall...was good...ROFL
and ya ya...Abhiya are made for each other..they can never fall for anyone else...Day Dreaming

Edited by Selinapiya - 17 September 2011 at 2:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-asena

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Amazing..I just read half & am fallen from my chair with your hilarious post will complete reading later..ROFLSuperb dear..but jokes apart..ABHIYA thinking of anybody else will not happen in any janams that they take or even if they live as vampires forever..Day Dreaming

Thanku dear. Hug

Of course. Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.abhIya can't think abt any1 else coz-

Pia abhay ka na ho
Ye ho nahi sakta

aur abhay pia ki na ho
ye hum hone nahi denge.
ROFLROFL  

asena

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

I wish CV's dont ruin alina she is very sweet character and innocent as well I really like her now

me too. Alina is such a sweet character n seems innocent. But what can say??Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. everything is fair in love n war.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.n alina ka toh pyaar bhi abhay hai, aur jung bhi abhay ke saath hi hai.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

asena

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
lovely post great

-Alone-asena

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariamahar

lovely post great

Thnx dear.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

asenaMaria-capri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index