bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by lwfw

itna blabber kiya hai apology toh banta hai

should i appologise then WinkLOL  dear no apologies IF pe  blabbering is your haq WinkLOL

Mami...grrr! I always wanted Arnav 2 use duck tape for Kh...nah! I want myself 2 use it on mami b4 dat empty a fevicol dabba in her mouth!
Shyam wil bring Kh together n he himself can settle with Bua
Bua can sing "Mera piya ghar aaya ooo Shyaamji"Angry

maami and shyam AngryOuch bua is better than these two but she is the one is
behind shyam to marry kushi Ouch

La has turned sweet...hope she remains the same

hmm ,  here my funda is to wait and watch LOL

Arhi r keeping u busy...same here...Though I joined few months ago I started posting hardly 2 months ago n c my posts...spamming zindabad!

Shocked you are already goldie LOL  yeah yeah spamming and blabbering zindabad Wink
i always used to feel we need one place to vent out the frustration due to some shows
when i came to know about IF it was like god sent one LOL
so i try to use it to maximize benefit WinkLOL

@ Red-Sharu ! did u forgot mine?! just watch...tension nahi lene ka...I hope it does not turns out 2 b K-material
Bua is better than two but c she is the main reason for giving room for snake 2 crawlAngry
U know wat I started posting by july 28...n c I m on the way 2 dazzler...

I never thought a girl who was Sharmaofying 2 post anything here is going on and on...

oh no dear, i did not forget, actually  i am following it religiously LOL thats why i said just wait and watch else i would have  made one more post  asking whom everybody think will expose shyam LOL
arnav will know for sure ,  will kushi know will anjali know Wink  who will know LOL
@bold who is that girl LOLWink

i am keeping bua still on good books because i wish she teaches some things to maami ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

^^^

Self confession is always a treat to watch - Shravan did it over few scenes but the best one I have seen till today   - Rajveer in LRL .

agree whenever it will be i am sure i will see it zillion time LOLWinkDay Dreaming
Rajeev Day Dreaming i read in paper that his film is coming Embarrassed
SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

ually  i am following it religiously LOL thats why i said just wait and watch else i would have  made one more post  asking whom everybody think will expose shyam LOL
arnav will know for sure ,  will kushi know will anjali know Wink  who will know LOL

i am keeping bua still on good books because i wish she teaches some things to maami ROFL

@ blue ROFL

@ bold- added she will give a nice thrash wen Shyamua is exposed for cheating 2 girls and another very young gal aka herself!

bikerider

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
SharuHug

What a wonderful postClap..so this was the novel u were talking abtLOL
same feelings...if u look bk as u said their story has been thru  a lot and I never had dreamed tht after Arnav babua turns a bit softer he could be so adorableBlushing
I liked tht point of urs..like how Arnav is in his own self near his plantsEmbarrassed
what a change I mean...its a pleasure to watch them now but I really will be mad at CVs if they change his stance so soon..its been only one day since their relation has turned for better..I want some zabardast scenes betn Arhi before they bring in tht creepwa and marriageAngry..so as I told u we hv decided to take a dip better swim along with ArhiROFL

yes he listened to her all the way and understood..so do u mean to say this will be his haal after his marriage to kushiROFL

I too am waiting yaar when will they realise their feelings for each otherDay Dreaming..atleast they should think deeply why they sense only each other...anyhow let us wait for the moment..
yes creepwa and mami and buaji and blah everyone will help unknowingly to bring together Arhi..remember tht nobody is even in a bit of doubt tht these two hv long staring sessions, the fall sessions, dupatta sessionsROFL..so they are in for a shockLOL

I think I hv already told too muchEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bikerider

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

ually  i am following it religiously LOL thats why i said just wait and watch else i would have  made one more post  asking whom everybody think will expose shyam LOL

@ blue ROFL

@ bold- added she will give a nice thrash wen Shyamua is exposed for cheating 2 girls and another very young gal aka herself!

i will join her Wink  but  like you said sharri i guess we should just enjoy cause we know that at the end shyam will help arhi to get married  if he want not there then these two would not have done anything by themself LOL
Shocked  i said nice things about shyam Wacko
did you see new promo , looks like arnav is going to blast at  kushi
i remember that  kushi dream scene ROFL
he says i cant  scare blah but i can scare you LOL
so true Wink

sun2011SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

@ blue ROFL

i will join her Wink  but  like you said sharri i guess we should just enjoy cause we know that at the end shyam will help arhi to get married  if he want not there then these two would not have done anything by themself LOL
Shocked  i said nice things about shyam Wacko
did you see new promo , looks like arnav is going to blast at  kushi
i remember that  kushi dream scene ROFL
he says i cant  scare blah but i can scare you LOL
so true Wink

No yaar! abhi abhi softy hua...Abhi gayee bhains paani mein...
Surely he will b foaming at the mouth...Khushi tu gayee kaam se! Again he wil ask "how dare u? tumhari himmat kaise huyi"(arrey both r same!)
Me too remember the scene...LOL "Nahi , laad gavarnar"

Yup! Shyamua ki wajah se kuch toh accha hoga...

May b bituwa was angry cos it was Blah who was proposing him (Yeah! I knw its still early for such expections)

bikerider

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

SharuHug

Hug

What a wonderful postClap..so this was the novel u were talking abtLOL

kind of LOL I wanted to add all the scenes Wink but then i thought i do not want tomatoes LOL

same feelings...if u look bk as u said their story has been thru  a lot and I never had dreamed tht after Arnav babua turns a bit softer he could be so adorableBlushing

hehe  adorable na Embarrassed i just hope kushi starts thinking about him .
but she is another specimen na D'oh

I liked tht point of urs..like how Arnav is in his own self near his plantsEmbarrassed
what a change I mean...its a pleasure to watch them now

yes Day Dreaming

but I really will be mad at CVs if they change his stance so soon..its been only one day since their relation has turned for better..

LOL lets not count days dear LOL i have tried it and CVs seems like are poor in calender days and have frequent attack of temporary amenesia Ouch

LOL
I want some zabardast scenes betn Arhi before they bring in tht creepwa and marriageAngry..

I also want Day Dreaming some before everything gets tightened with that creepwa Angry
did you see promo D'ohseems like he is back to angry young man
or will they have some nice discussion on marriage LOLWink

so as I told u we hv decided to take a dip better swim along with ArhiROFL
yes we have left with no choice ROFL

yes he listened to her all the way and understood..so do u mean to say this will be his haal after his marriage to kushiROFL

after marriage , initially i do not think it will be like that LOL
but we know that most of the time kushi is right so ho saktha hai ROFL

I too am waiting yaar when will they realise their feelings for each otherDay Dreaming..atleast they should think deeply why they sense only each other...anyhow let us wait for the moment..

deeply Shocked they wont, the problem is they feel deeply so they wont think deeply WinkROFL

yes creepwa and mami and buaji and blah everyone will help unknowingly to bring together Arhi..remember tht nobody is even in a bit of doubt tht these two hv long staring sessions, the fall sessions, dupatta sessionsROFL..so they are in for a shockLOL

yeah no body knows ROFL yeah dono tho chuparustum nickle no wonder
arnav was scared when kushi was crying what if others come to know Wink
nice session Day Dreaming

I think I hv already told too muchEmbarrassed
now lets discuss about promo Wink

sun2011Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Haila sharu..we are so despo to bring these two together tht we are ready to even watch creepwa scenesROFL
abt promo..I am sure Arnav will be back to zero or maybe even -1LOL
I am fearing he may ask Anjali to throw kushi out or maybe he may throw blah out..Wink
I think Arnav will be the only one from RM to know abt shyam first but he will hide from everyone..he will not tell even kushi..so kushi may not come to know at all ..somehow I feel he may take kushi with him to Lucknow after marriage so no staying with creepwa at RM

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index