Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

41 Likes thank you friends

I love you all! Good to see you all here

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

Both of them look good. Monish  bit too serious I guess in personal life also .. Kritika has done all chirpy, bubbly  roles in past with Karan (whom I consider as average actor - sorry fans, no hard feelings ) , but this is an opportunity to work with a senior actor who has lot of experience ...she will have to match his acting and experience.

I am sure she does well.

Monish, please start smiling a bit .. at least at launch party you could have been better

well, i am sure that u think karan is an average actor. but in my opinion he is the cutest and is a killer with all the girls. their chemistry was the best thing ever and i am sure that kritika will try to do her absolute best :)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
 promo making me crazy to watch this show..

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by sameera_ori

AwwwEmbarrassed...alll the promos were grt but this one is the bestClap, Mr behl is looking so handsomeEmbarrassed...he can potray the dark and brooding figure naturallyEmbarrassed..Hey Sunshine girl i completly agree with u...Monish ji has a lot of grace , he is class apartEmbarrassed...iam a very big fan of hisTongue. and kritika is looking beautiful in a sareeTongue...the chemistry btwn both the actors is grt and intense.,...imam waiting eagerly for it to start...Star

Sameera Hug, i hope u rem me from Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa forum ? good to see u here too , 

pretty impressive promos , i enjoy watching MB, he looks fab 

I do remember u dearTongue...iam so glad to see u hereTongue...hope both of us will have  a lot to disscuss and a lot to enjoyWinkEmbarrassed...my frndBig smile. love youHug...and yesss the promos are excellent...i love both Monish and KritikaTongue and also i love the story of the showEmbarrassed
Yes Abhiya_Qasim(sorry if i mispelled ur nameOuch) we do knw each other...we were in Pardes me mile koi apna sa forum...Big smile

Edited by sameera_ori - 26 September 2011 at 8:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
All the promos so far are good.. Anxiously waiting for this show now...Hope Rajan Shahi and the creatives do not digress much from the original story
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I do remember u dearTongue...iam so glad to see u hereTongue...hope both of us will have  a lot to disscuss and a lot to enjoyWinkEmbarrassed...my frndBig smile. love youHug...and yesss the promos are excellent...i love both Monish and KritikaTongue and also i love the story of the showEmbarrassed
Yes Abhiya_Qasim(sorry if i mispelled ur nameOuch) we do knw each other...we were in Pardes me mile koi apna sa forum...Big smile

Sammy Hug,  oh ya we will have lots of discussions and lot of masti too WinkLOL... 

i hope to see u more in Diya forum too ... 

lets rock when this show starts Embarrassed
sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Sammy Hug,  oh ya we will have lots of discussions and lot of masti too WinkLOL... 

i hope to see u more in Diya forum too ... 

lets rock when this show starts Embarrassed
So glad i found u hereTongue...finally i found an old frnd who knows meHug and yess darling we will rock this forumWink...hey u r in Diya and baati forum too really grt.Clap..i love that show tooEmbarrassed...we will meet thr too dearThumbs Up...hey check out the post by the name of Masti off sets on Diya and baati forum...i have written somthingEmbarrassed...plzz comment
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

*ak_jbfan* Groupbie
*ak_jbfan*
*ak_jbfan*

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

loving the promos. Will defintely watch this show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index