Sexy and Handsome Promo - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww😳...alll the promos were grt but this one is the best👏, Mr behl is looking so handsome😳...he can potray the dark and brooding figure naturally😳..Hey Sunshine girl i completly agree with u...Monish ji has a lot of grace , he is class apart😳...iam a very big fan of his😛. and kritika is looking beautiful in a saree😛...the chemistry btwn both the actors is grt and intense.,...imam waiting eagerly for it to start...⭐️ Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
Agreed my fav promo! Kritika is just too sexyyy ;)
N i agree Mohnish does look very Handsome and cute.Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago
love the promo kritz looking so gorgeouss
A lovely combo of actors. Mohnish is good. I love charming portrayals like his, which he is gonna be doin' on the show. Looking forward to the show. show is gonna rock for sure.
Lovely promo. They both look so cute in it.
kritka looks nice! but i dunno about the stroy track.
Yeah the promo is amazing...love d pair
kritika luks beautiful
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Awww😳...alll the promos were grt but this one is the best👏, Mr behl is looking so handsome😳...he can potray the dark and brooding figure naturally😳..Hey Sunshine girl i completly agree with u...Monish ji has a lot of grace , he is class apart😳...iam a very big fan of his😛. and kritika is looking beautiful in a saree😛...the chemistry btwn both the actors is grt and intense.,...imam waiting eagerly for it to start...⭐️

Sameera 🤗, i hope u rem me from Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa forum ? good to see u here too , 

pretty impressive promos , i enjoy watching MB, he looks fab 
Originally posted by JustJ

Sameera 🤗, i hope u rem me from Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa forum ? good to see u here too , 

pretty impressive promos , i enjoy watching MB, he looks fab 

oh you both know each others!

@AbhiyaFan_Qusim, not really just as a fellow member