•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya's POV

I am happy that Abhay helped my buddy Kabir 😊...Abhay knew Alina's details...But how does he know so much about Alina??? 😕...Jeh, today he fought for no reason...did he forget that he is 21st century ...I am shocked that he locked his sister in a dark room for years 😕...why was Abhay and Jeh fighting as they had a very longback revenge to clear...is there anything which I don't know between them...Then Ruhi came and was all talking about Abhay-Alina...i was not in a mood to listen ...but when She said is there anything something going between Abhay-alina i was pissed off [{:)]...I can't hear my love being paired with someone else 😡...Everyone where in a doubt whether they are a couple...I and Abhay can only be couple no can come in between us...Later when Ruhi asked me whether they cam make a couple...i wanted to that Abhay-Piya are the couple they are soulmates...but then i saw Alina n Abhay together...it burnt my heart 💔...and i said may be...but I know Abhay only love me ❤️...then I was jealous...i was angry 😡...i was shocked 😕...to see Abhay holding and consoling another girl...Abhay is only mine...I love Abhay ..He is always mine... ❤️ 😊 ❤️   

hope you like it friends...if yes please comment... 😊 😊 😊
Nice thought.But here hardly anyone is thinking from Piya's POV.She can't stay with the love of her life,and now she has to tolerate other girls with her love as well!! 🤢

Finally some sensible thoughts!! Nice post.   🤗
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Nice thought.But here hardly anyone is thinking from Piya's POV.She can't stay with the love of her life,and now she has to tolerate other girls with her love as well!! 🤢

Finally some sensible thoughts!! Nice post.   🤗

Piya is actually poor as she can't tell to everyone that abhay-piya are d couple as her love told not to tell anyone...n she is helpless...
finally someone tot about Piya .

. hey renu u were invisible gal..?? where were you..??
Originally posted by renuka1997

Piya's POV

I am happy that Abhay helped my buddy Kabir 😊...Abhay knew Alina's details...But how does he know so much about Alina??? 😕...Jeh, today he fought for no reason...did he forget that he is 21st century ...I am shocked that he locked his sister in a dark room for years 😕...why was Abhay and Jeh fighting as they had a very longback revenge to clear...is there anything which I don't know between them...Then Ruhi came and was all talking about Abhay-Alina...i was not in a mood to listen ...but when She said is there anything something going between Abhay-alina i was pissed off [{:)]...I can't hear my love being paired with someone else 😡...Everyone where in a doubt whether they are a couple...I and Abhay can only be couple no can come in between us...Later when Ruhi asked me whether they cam make a couple...i wanted to that Abhay-Piya are the couple they are soulmates...but then i saw Alina n Abhay together...it burnt my heart 💔...and i said may be...but I know Abhay only love me ❤️...then I was jealous...i was angry 😡...i was shocked 😕...to see Abhay holding and consoling another girl...Abhay is only mine...I love Abhay ..He is always mine... ❤️ 😊 ❤️   

hope you like it friends...if yes please comment... 😊 😊 😊
  This is the post we love to read ; mindblowing the very original thoughts when we pia saw abhay n alina together looking very disturbed ; but she knows deep in her heart that abhay is her's n he cannot love anybody else.      😃
Edited by homyar - 12 years ago
Finally someone made a post on Piya's pov. She has every right to feel disturbed. Now I understood in the article when Abhay said Piya will be in distress. This Abhay and Alina new found friendship will distress her.

There are very few who really understand Piya. She knows Abhay only loves her, but she is not feeling fully secured right now because they have kept the relationship secret. 
Originally posted by iceprincesinluv

finally someone tot about Piya .

. hey renu u were invisible gal..?? where were you..??

Im here only...i wasnt invisible dear...i read all your ffs...but didnt comment yet...but surely will comment on thursday...love u...renuka
Originally posted by sunflower52

Finally someone made a post on Piya's pov. She has every right to feel disturbed. Now I understood in the article when Abhay said Piya will be in distress. This Abhay and Alina new found friendship will distress her.

There are very few who really understand Piya. She knows Abhay only loves her, but she is not feeling fully secured right now because they have kept the relationship secret.

Piya is helpless...as she has to see her bf with anyone else...even ABhay cant see piya with anyone else...but they are helplessly keeping their relationship secret...
well your post is very good ,i think you are so much right with piya ,i like your post very much 
Originally posted by convey-14

well your post is very good ,i think you are so much right with piya ,i like your post very much

Im glad that you liked my post...😊 😊 😊