Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's POV

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Piya's POV

I am happy that Abhay helped my buddy Kabir Smile...Abhay knew Alina's details...But how does he know so much about Alina??? Confused...Jeh, today he fought for no reason...did he forget that he is 21st century Ouch...I am shocked that he locked his sister in a dark room for years Confused...why was Abhay and Jeh fighting as they had a very longback revenge to clear...is there anything which I don't know between them...Then Ruhi came and was all talking about Abhay-Alina...i was not in a mood to listen ...but when She said is there anything something going between Abhay-alina i was pissed off [{:)]...I can't hear my love being paired with someone else Angry...Everyone where in a doubt whether they are a couple...I and Abhay can only be couple no can come in between us...Later when Ruhi asked me whether they cam make a couple...i wanted to that Abhay-Piya are the couple they are soulmates...but then i saw Alina n Abhay together...it burnt my heart Broken Heart...and i said may be...but I know Abhay only love me Heart...then I was jealous...i was angry Angry...i was shocked Confused...to see Abhay holding and consoling another girl...Abhay is only mine...I love Abhay ..He is always mine... Heart Smile Heart   

hope you like it friends...if yes please comment... Smile Smile Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiAmulya159preet111homyarK.S.sunflower52-Antu-_-Aslan-adniloveraish.-Ara-Isa_deBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159_Klaroline_adniloversunflower52

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Nice thought.But here hardly anyone is thinking from Piya's POV.She can't stay with the love of her life,and now she has to tolerate other girls with her love as well!! Dead

Finally some sensible thoughts!! Nice post.   Hug

Piya is actually poor as she can't tell to everyone that abhay-piya are d couple as her love told not to tell anyone...n she is helpless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
finally someone tot about Piya .

. hey renu u were invisible gal..?? where were you..??
homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renuka1997

Piya's POV

I am happy that Abhay helped my buddy Kabir Smile...Abhay knew Alina's details...But how does he know so much about Alina??? Confused...Jeh, today he fought for no reason...did he forget that he is 21st century Ouch...I am shocked that he locked his sister in a dark room for years Confused...why was Abhay and Jeh fighting as they had a very longback revenge to clear...is there anything which I don't know between them...Then Ruhi came and was all talking about Abhay-Alina...i was not in a mood to listen ...but when She said is there anything something going between Abhay-alina i was pissed off [{:)]...I can't hear my love being paired with someone else Angry...Everyone where in a doubt whether they are a couple...I and Abhay can only be couple no can come in between us...Later when Ruhi asked me whether they cam make a couple...i wanted to that Abhay-Piya are the couple they are soulmates...but then i saw Alina n Abhay together...it burnt my heart Broken Heart...and i said may be...but I know Abhay only love me Heart...then I was jealous...i was angry Angry...i was shocked Confused...to see Abhay holding and consoling another girl...Abhay is only mine...I love Abhay ..He is always mine... Heart Smile Heart   

hope you like it friends...if yes please comment... Smile Smile Smile
  This is the post we love to read ; mindblowing the very original thoughts when we pia saw abhay n alina together looking very disturbed ; but she knows deep in her heart that abhay is her's n he cannot love anybody else.      Big smile

Edited by homyar - 19 September 2011 at 3:37am

_Klaroline_

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Finally someone made a post on Piya's pov. She has every right to feel disturbed. Now I understood in the article when Abhay said Piya will be in distress. This Abhay and Alina new found friendship will distress her.

There are very few who really understand Piya. She knows Abhay only loves her, but she is not feeling fully secured right now because they have kept the relationship secret. 

_Klaroline_

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iceprincesinluv

finally someone tot about Piya .

. hey renu u were invisible gal..?? where were you..??

Im here only...i wasnt invisible dear...i read all your ffs...but didnt comment yet...but surely will comment on thursday...love u...renuka
_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Finally someone made a post on Piya's pov. She has every right to feel disturbed. Now I understood in the article when Abhay said Piya will be in distress. This Abhay and Alina new found friendship will distress her.

There are very few who really understand Piya. She knows Abhay only loves her, but she is not feeling fully secured right now because they have kept the relationship secret.

Piya is helpless...as she has to see her bf with anyone else...even ABhay cant see piya with anyone else...but they are helplessly keeping their relationship secret...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index