Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Prediction for Monday and future (Page 2)

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

great post. sounds plausible. either way, shyam's truth will be exposed soon and a possible live-in track for arnav and khushi.

possibly that the marriage track between Khushi-Shyam will make both Khushi and Arnav realise that they have feelings for each other but both will not say it out loud. I just recalled that Arnav had said that if he falls in love with someone, he will stay away from her. So he will stay away more so from Khushi. And she will take this as he does not like her. i just hope that in trying to stay away from her, he does not propose to la instead.

And then they will both find out about Shyam's truth and I guess Arnav will be mad. in his hatred, he can approach her and then possibly the deal with Khushi about live-in is made. She will say yes as first she is in love with him. second, it saves her from shyam.
But for him, he will only admit to wanting a live-in to keep his sister happy and shyam aside. deep down he may be content that he now has khushi but outwardly he will blame her for shyam and will be angry, unable to show her affection but in his own little way he does.
and slowly the love story begins where he has to learn to love and trust her.

what do you think?
i love ur idea

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
nice predictions!! i've technically stopped predicting cuz none my wacky predictions ever come true ROFL

@hanee
totally agree with u!
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Super prediction.. May be it will happen...thanks...
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I like your prediction...Smile

What I'm wondering is will Kushi's parents fix Kushi's marriage before Payal's marriage.  Because mostly parents from samll towns are very particular about getting their elder daughter married off first and then the younger daughter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Really nice prediction yaar..

but shyam is wat actually...????????

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
nice prediction dude...very nice...Clap
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Amazing. Rele good thoughts yaar. But I don't know if I can handle a marriage track w Shyam n Khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey guyz...thnx 4 ur responses...glad ull liked it...:D...dont lose patience wid the serial...its slow but it always rewards us well Big smile!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index