Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dhokha aur saazish pictures added (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Yes Misti looks like some new angle is going to be revealed and have to see what is it as since yesterday Bh is on her mobileWink talking to someone while earlier she was not so and did not have anyone then her mother and some time back in her talk with the mother she did say neighbors turned their back and ignored them now why will they do that as usually people are helpful sympathetic when there is some bereavement in the family . Some change is coming to the story line and cannot rule out any  theory so will have to see what is it.Liked the  theories put forward by you.

Chalhov my hope is that whatever sazish or dhoka that they will show will have some sense in it (see I am not even using the word logic hereWink) and it won't be something that they have randomly pulled out off their magical hats like they did with the goondas chasing Vishaka.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovJaiJagannathsia_lovely

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhokha aur saazish pictures added (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Yes Misti looks like some new angle is going to be revealed and have to see what is it as since yesterday Bh is on her mobileWink talking to someone while earlier she was not so and did not have anyone then her mother and some time back in her talk with the mother she did say neighbors turned their back and ignored them now why will they do that as usually people are helpful sympathetic when there is some bereavement in the family . Some change is coming to the story line and cannot rule out any  theory so will have to see what is it.Liked the  theories put forward by you.

Chalhov my hope is that whatever sazish or dhoka that they will show will have some sense in it (see I am not even using the word logic hereWink) and it won't be something that they have randomly pulled out off their magical hats like they did with the goondas chasing Vishaka.

High hopes Misti the CVs r the sameWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovely

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

It's Great Expectation..Wink.

Edited by misti73 - 17 September 2011 at 2:55am

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

It's Great Expectation..Wink.

Ok ok all the best.

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Maybe Daidma or Mohini are working with her ;or maybe Padma never know what to expect from her. But I think a new entry!

chayya55

Goldie

chayya55

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
could be dai ma is in kahoots with barkha as she is the only one in PH who did not stand behind radev  after he anounced rads is his wife and she is the only one whether knowingly and or unknowingly blurting out bh and dev jodi about tradtions and at times she has cunning expressions

viprakshi

IF-Dazzler

viprakshi

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
i want to say that Barkha always helps to their unite but the result their sepration..means radhika has not get  full rights..and now barkha was trying for dev radhika's SR..but wat will be the result??i mean this time can be their sepration again..i mean a misunderstanding can take place between radev..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.