India-Forums

All the best Nitin (Page 3)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Nitin's Ganpati Vandana on Friday was the best...Superb singing loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Nitins Ganapati VAndana waas very good and keep ing in view he had stiches on his lips he samg ,,Clap  Hats off to the kid.

also both his songs today wer gud ,,he did justice to bth the songs today old and new Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471

san2471 Senior Member
san2471
san2471

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

and Pyarelalji calling him Nitinji was like a crown present...very well done kiddo and you will go far...

Dabulls23

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Nitin's 'Aawara' gave me goosebumps !! Fantastic !

He was very good with the Ganapati Vandana also - that too with stitches on the lips!!

I think he is just inches away from the Lil Champs trophy!
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Nitin was superb with "Aawara"  SImply loved his rendition...Poor kid gets the least TV time and no hype..

san2471

san2471 Senior Member
san2471
san2471

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Nitin was superb with "Aawara"  SImply loved his rendition...Poor kid gets the least TV time and no hype..
Totally agree ...he does not have overflowing attitude like Rimsha, nor a very poor financial condition like Azmat and Salman nor is he a very jolly, fun loving one like Niladri so they dont know what to show to garner TRP. I am sure he will soon get offers for singing, he just flows ...Mybest wishes and votes for him.

I have always noticed that the best one ends up being second most of the time, Anwesha, Harshit, Arijit, Rahul Vaidya, Karunya, Amit, Monali but they are doing much better with music than the winner. Its sad that Abhijit Sawant is doing Comedy shows now...

NoComments

shahina90 Groupbie
shahina90
shahina90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 8Tia9

not superb at all but worst.

Please dont say such things! all the kids sing well and Nitin is one of the best singers. Let me tell you im more of Azmats fan but dat doesnt mean i will go and bash other kids..all the kids who have come till this point sing well its only a question of who sings better !!

san2471sunom

shahina90 Groupbie
shahina90
shahina90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magical_Touch

Originally posted by zaabemard

Nitin and Salman are the top two.
Azmat has to be eliminated next. He has problems singing clearly and pronouncing words.
very sensibly written.
I respect your opinion but you donot have the right to eliminate Azmat. Both Salman and Nitin sing well..but on 17 sept both Pyarelal ji and Ram Sampath were very impressed with Amzats song. Salman sang the first song well but since the second song was a little hard he fell slightly short in his performance. But Azmat gave both of them really mindblowing perfomances and Pyaarelal ji was delighted wid Ek hasina thi!! Nitin was awesome both the times. Niladris first performance was too good

san2471sunom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index