Complaint against sex scenes in CP

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

I want to know the email address of the Broacasting Content Complaint which is usually flashed below the screen during airing of programmes. I want to report the use of unnecessary explicit sex scenes aired during daytime on the show in name of fighting crime.My nieces put on the TV to watch Bade Acche Lagte hain rerun & what they found was an elaborate intimate scene between a serial killer & his victim.Strangely it was Saakshi hosting that part of the episode.😕

Sad such a well meaning show would stoop so low to garner TRPs

I tried Googling it but couldn't find it.Could someone help?
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its  telecast time is well beyond the normal hours a minor is   expected to watch a TV. you can do nothing - absolutely nothing by writing to even the prime minister..
It is funny and laughable that in 2011 you have issues with legitimate sex scene.. I pity it..
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akash08

Its  telecast time is well beyond the normal hours a minor is   expected to watch a TV. you can do nothing - absolutely nothing by writing to even the prime minister..

It is funny and laughable that in 2011 you have issues with legitimate sex scene.. I pity it..

There is nothing funny , absolutely nothing, in explicit sex scenes being aired at 11 in the morning on a weekend when little children are glued to the TV.  Its a pity that you do not find that least bit offensive
shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hi,

I want to know the email address of the Broacasting Content Complaint which is usually flashed below the screen during airing of programmes. I want to report the use of unnecessary explicit sex scenes aired during daytime on the show in name of fighting crime.My nieces put on the TV to watch Bade Acche Lagte hain rerun & what they found was an elaborate intimate scene between a serial killer & his victim.Strangely it was Saakshi hosting that part of the episode.😕

Sad such a well meaning show would stoop so low to garner TRPs

I tried Googling it but couldn't find it.Could someone help?

I absolutely agree with you. CP is a good show, but, it shouldn't stoop so low!! 😡
harshadfanalwyx thumbnail
yeah ... i change jxt bcz of such ones
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 i  want to do same , several times i have to change channel to other when such lewd scenes come  on screen...  on saturday i also was watching one seps  hosted by sakshi , that was virtually disgusting  ..  she showed one gal  making PR with boy .. atleast they should not feature such scenes as they  also know that  everyone like watching crime shows based on reality..
Red_eyes thumbnail
@zubydutta agree it's soo cheep wat they show 🤢
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this show airs at 11pm in canada so kids should not be watching tv that late

if the show was aired with explicit scenes at 11am then that is troubling

I am surprised because i have never seen repeats of the show in the day

also Shakshi hasnt hosted the show in a very long time
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshadfanalwyx

yeah ... i change jxt bcz of such ones

tum yahan 😳 😆 😛

anyways...  i too have to change the channel 😆 but love the show 👍🏼
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also think that they shouldn't show such kind of things..if they really want to show us the real thing just show it on symbolic way not elaborately...we're intellegent enough understand the whole scence..and as they're showing the re telecast on morning they should censor out the vulgour scene..we really should inform that