Crime patrol: Dastak

India-Forums

Complaint against sex scenes in CP

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I want to know the email address of the Broacasting Content Complaint which is usually flashed below the screen during airing of programmes. I want to report the use of unnecessary explicit sex scenes aired during daytime on the show in name of fighting crime.My nieces put on the TV to watch Bade Acche Lagte hain rerun & what they found was an elaborate intimate scene between a serial killer & his victim.Strangely it was Saakshi hosting that part of the episode.Confused

Sad such a well meaning show would stoop so low to garner TRPsOuch

I tried Googling it but couldn't find it.Could someone help?

Edited by ZubyDutta - 16 September 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8Ritu-Naina007achieverswtbaby-Nightingale-

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Its  telecast time is well beyond the normal hours a minor is   expected to watch a TV. you can do nothing - absolutely nothing by writing to even the prime minister..
It is funny and laughable that in 2011 you have issues with legitimate sex scene.. I pity it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821irene_c

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Its  telecast time is well beyond the normal hours a minor is   expected to watch a TV. you can do nothing - absolutely nothing by writing to even the prime minister..
It is funny and laughable that in 2011 you have issues with legitimate sex scene.. I pity it..

There is nothing funny , absolutely nothing, in explicit sex scenes being aired at 11 in the morning on a weekend when little children are glued to the TV.  Its a pity that you do not find that least bit offensive

shrutireddygr8Naina007

shrutireddygr8 Senior Member
shrutireddygr8
shrutireddygr8

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi,

I want to know the email address of the Broacasting Content Complaint which is usually flashed below the screen during airing of programmes. I want to report the use of unnecessary explicit sex scenes aired during daytime on the show in name of fighting crime.My nieces put on the TV to watch Bade Acche Lagte hain rerun & what they found was an elaborate intimate scene between a serial killer & his victim.Strangely it was Saakshi hosting that part of the episode.Confused

Sad such a well meaning show would stoop so low to garner TRPsOuch

I tried Googling it but couldn't find it.Could someone help?

I absolutely agree with you. CP is a good show, but, it shouldn't stoop so low!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

harshadfanalwyx Newbie
harshadfanalwyx
harshadfanalwyx

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yeah ... i change jxt bcz of such ones

-Carrie-Masooma Bukhari

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
 i  want to do same , several times i have to change channel to other when such lewd scenes come  on screen...  on saturday i also was watching one seps  hosted by sakshi , that was virtually disgusting  ..  she showed one gal  making PR with boy .. atleast they should not feature such scenes as they  also know that  everyone like watching crime shows based on reality..

-Carrie-

abhayarsh Senior Member
abhayarsh
abhayarsh

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
ya ya i agree. . .

-Carrie-

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@zubydutta agree it's soo cheep wat they show Dead

-Carrie-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index