Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 7 (Page 93)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Hey Deeps,

Geet is afraid so she is holding herself not to increase the distance between Maan & her & Maan is unable to understand that? Or he thinks she needs time?

Pari's conversation on phone & her thoughts are not sudden as she is the one who has to bear all the pain. When she thought that Geet is distancing herself is one thing because she found a sister in her & with Yash, she wanted a happy family that in current situation is causing despair to her. This is something that I thought after "that" previous precap that Pari might want to leave Yash as she can't give him a desired family because she might be scared of being blamed after sometime.

Waiting for more to come. Did Pari's sleeping pills did something?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeepsimpoojaverma

nisha_hc_bs_dd IF-Rockerz
nisha_hc_bs_dd
nisha_hc_bs_dd

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
awesome updates!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,

sldeeps

had2bu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sldeeps

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hmmm interesting
cont soon
thanks for the pm

sldeeps

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Great update Deepz, and I'm glad Maan will soon come to know Geet's reasoning behind this obsession so he may be able to help her help Pari Smile

I loved it Hug Please update soon HugHug

Love

Dee Smile

sldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

Hey Deeps,

Geet is afraid so she is holding herself not to increase the distance between Maan & her & Maan is unable to understand that? Or he thinks she needs time?

Pari's conversation on phone & her thoughts are not sudden as she is the one who has to bear all the pain. When she thought that Geet is distancing herself is one thing because she found a sister in her & with Yash, she wanted a happy family that in current situation is causing despair to her. This is something that I thought after "that" previous precap that Pari might want to leave Yash as she can't give him a desired family because she might be scared of being blamed after sometime.

Waiting for more to come. Did Pari's sleeping pills did something?

Geet is afraid so she is holding herself not to increase the distance between Maan & her - yup because her attempt to help Pari failed as well as angered Maan...so she has accepted the defeat and being careful of her each and every move...which is very unlikely of her...this is irking Maan because he likes Geet for what she is

Pari might want to leave Yash as she can't give him a desired family because she might be scared of being blamed after sometime.  - this is making her weak but she is not ready to leave him

Waiting for more to come. Did Pari's sleeping pills did something?  - haha next update would be just like a roller coaster ride...get ready folks

Edited by sldeeps - 27 September 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mons_mbEccentric.Being

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ucompleteme

nice updates. 
Isn't it weird how people try to protect you by doing the wrong thing and making matters worse?  Yash and Maan keeping Geet and Pari away from each other, when only their being with each other can offer comfort to them.  Geet is now afraid to be herself in front of Maan because she has seen his anger and does not want to see it again.  If Pari only knew how much Geet has done for her she would not be feeling so alone. 
I did like that you added this serious element to the story although you seem to think that your fans don't like it.  When crisis hits, characters become stronger and I like that part.  Please update when you can.  Thanks. 

I did like that you added this serious element to the story although you seem to think that your fans don't like it - thanx for loving this track

When crisis hits, characters become stronger and I like that part - true...i wanted to show how Maaneet would react if there arises a difference of opinion between them how Maaneet's love for each other would help them to face a problem together

Please update when you can. - u will get an update today

Edited by sldeeps - 27 September 2011 at 3:14am

impoojaverma

Go to top