Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Very good update Deeps. Maan was correct in taking her to those women to make her understand some of the harsh realities of life.Another thing which Maan said and which i think is correct is that we should give help only when asked. Otherwise it seems like interference in another person's life. 

But Geet's POV is also not wrong. She is trying to help Pari because Pari has selflessly helped her also. Today most of Geet's happiness is cause of Pari.

So both Maan and Geet are right in their own way. But this matter/problem is such that Yash also has to be involved in it.

I don't know how ur story is going to develop, but somehow I have a gut feeling that Geet will be the surrogate and Maan may even agree to it.But dear its ur story and u write what u think should happen.

I am with u in whatever u decide to write.

Thanx for the pm. Waiting for next part.

PS: The slap can be excused because he was worried like hell about the two most precious people in his life.But should not happen ever again.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant part
loved it
 loved what maan said to geet about too much interfering in other life...
geet is too innocent and sweet, her wish is good but it's not right way
and more she didn't discuss this all with maan.
hope now geet understand the imp of the matter
continue soon
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

I hope geet will understand what is maan trying to say!

continue soon!
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Mehek25

Very good update Deeps. Maan was correct in taking her to those women to make her understand some of the harsh realities of life.Another thing which Maan said and which i think is correct is that we should give help only when asked. Otherwise it seems like interference in another person's life. 

But Geet's POV is also not wrong. She is trying to help Pari because Pari has selflessly helped her also. Today most of Geet's happiness is cause of Pari.

So both Maan and Geet are right in their own way. But this matter/problem is such that Yash also has to be involved in it.

I don't know how ur story is going to develop, but somehow I have a gut feeling that Geet will be the surrogate and Maan may even agree to it.But dear its ur story and u write what u think should happen.

I am with u in whatever u decide to write.

Thanx for the pm. Waiting for next part.

PS: The slap can be excused because he was worried like hell about the two most precious people in his life.But should not happen ever again.

Another thing which Maan said and which i think is correct is that we should give help only when asked. Otherwise it seems like interference in another person's life. - so true

I am with u in whatever u decide to write. - thanx for the moral support dear

PS: The slap can be excused because he was worried like hell about the two most precious people in his life.But should not happen ever again. - buddy do u want me to tell u y Maan slapped her... Geet in her attempt to defend few innocent woman whom she doesn't know and said that she would become a surrogate mother... on the other side Maan is calling every woman who does this job is bitXX then would he spare if someone compares her wife to bitXX no he won't even spare even if Geet herself compares her with a bitXX...and this made Maan to raise his hand without his knowledge

But should not happen ever again. - ok dear i will ask Geet to be careful and not repeat such stupid things
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  awesome  updates  yaar...
OMG  geet  is  risking  her  life for  pari by  searching  surrogant  mother...
i  loved  it...looking   fwd...

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww...so senti part...loved the scenes after slapping...but i d support maan...if pari needs a child desperately then she is much capable to go with those research...yash pari both r educated matured...if they want child they can take their decision themselves...geet has no right to interfere in their life...i know geet loves pari and pari also...they r very gd friends like sisters...but its a very touch issue thats why only yash pari can take such decision...geet can suggest her about various ways...motivate her but only pari and yash should take their decision and go through such research...surrogate mother...at first i heard this term when i saw the film (i forgot the name) where susmita played a surrogate mother of the child of tabu...dont know the real scenario that actually all surrogate mothers r those...i know surely they r needy but all r bad i dont think so...on the other hand i think there r no mother either real or surrogate who carry a child in her womb in 9-10 months...how can she gives her child to other...
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update. omggg maan slapped geet but he wanted her to understand. finally she did

thanks for pm and pls continue
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent  update...loved it...

I completely agree with maan that geet  shouldn't interfere in pari's life...But I really don't appreciate Maan slapping Geet……but the situation was such that he slapped her out of anger…but I am glad that none of them took it personally and realized the reason behind it……..Geet has to realize that she is now not the only closest one to Pari…..Yash is her husband and his role is much more important in Pari's life now……eagerly waiting for your next update...

DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update dear.
Waiting 4 d nxt...