Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 7 (Page 14)

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomysunday

A poem for my prince charming...
Baby, we may not be
the best of what we are,
we may not talk often.
I just want you to know
that no matter 
how difficult things can be...
In the long run
You will still have me...AwEsOmE UpDaTe...TCSmile

nice poem dearClap...but buddy who is saying this to the baby..is the answer Pari?

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kar1538

Congrats for the new thread.
It was a sad update. Feeling so bad for Pari.  I really wish she could conceive. Can't any miracle happen. Sometimes it happens in real life  also. Let me see how you are taking the story forward.
I didn't understand why you wrote 18+. What you hv written is very informative and below 18 knows more than what 18+ knows.
Thanx for the PM
Pls continue soon

I didn't understand why you wrote 18+. What you hv written is very informative and below 18 knows more than what 18+ knows. - ya u r right now a days below 18 know more than above 18 but i thought it would be better to mention 18+ so that they would prepare themselves before reading

Edited by sldeeps - 18 September 2011 at 8:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kar1538

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

Hey..Deeps thanx for pm

first of all..congrats
                 for new thread

awesome update...Geet tried to help her but Pari's situation is very complicated...but in this situation this is the right thing to do Pari should adopt a baby...

first I thought u will make Geet act as surrogate mother...it is ok in movies but in reality this is not easy when real and surrogate mothers are so close friends...it is very emotionally complicated thing...so please don't make Geet do this.

If Pari will happily adopt a baby it will be a very good.There are many orphan children who are searching for love of parents...this will be a good role-model for readers also...

when real and surrogate mothers are so close friends...it is very emotionally complicated thing

There are many orphan children who are searching for love of parents

- as u said only these two options are left but here Geet is not the only one who has to decide about Pari's child... Pari, Yash and Maan are also involved...so both the options adoption and surrogate mother have their own problems...let us see how others are going to react about Geet's decision...and don't worry i am trying to put it in more of a realistic way...not idealistic

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SakshiGarg

congos 4 teh new thread...Big smile... may u open many more threads like thisTongue
cuming to the update... i loved the concern geet is showing 4 pari... but i m afraid pari or yash may take it in wrong sense... coz like they say..." aajkal bhalai ka zamaana nhi hai"...Cry

i loved the concern geet is showing 4 pari... but i m afraid pari or yash may take it in wrong sense... coz like they say..." aajkal bhalai ka zamaana nhi hai" - i am gonna deal with this as well... u will come to know soon
VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ...
thnx 4 d update  ...continue soon 

sldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

Awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!

but sad that this is the last thread!!!!!!!!! Anyways it was such a wonderful update...

Liking the way you are giving complete justice to all the characters apart from maaneet though they are the lead characters...

Geet's caring for Pari was just awesome!!!!!! i am gonna name you research girl... first research abt Punjabi traditional wedding, swiss tourism, baby naming ceremony and now about artificial methods of pregnancy... Big smile And you gave a clear picture about Pari's problem...

Loved maaneet though it was too short... if you are planning to end this, i want a proper maaneet update.. that too with the demon's mischievous qualities... 

So Geet is gonna suggest for adoption!!!!

waiting for the next update... continue soon!!

research girl - one more title Dancing... hmmm sexy,bachi, Maan's mom, Prankster,Demon,Surprise Queen, Fire, Goddess of Honey Moon, Sweety and now research girl...OMG!! u guyz r giving me more names than Maan gave to Geet ...luv all these namesLOL

first research abt Punjabi traditional wedding, swiss tourism, baby naming ceremony and now about artificial methods of pregnancy - i have done few more researches other than theseWink

if you are planning to end this, i want a proper maaneet update.. that too with the demon's mischievous qualities...  - yar i can't promise this but i will try to include if apt situation comes

Shruthe

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

congrats on new thread...

part 65
nice part...
when i saw the warning sign i though a romantic one...
poor Pari feel sorry for her...
cont soon...

when i saw the warning sign i though a romantic one... - days of romance have gone dearOuch...now it's gonna be full of emotional drama
sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

just read ur whole FF
please add me to ur PM list

welcome to my FF buddy...accept my frnd request u will get the PM's

Go to top