Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 7 (Page 110)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sldeeps

Originally posted by serenelove

Hey Deeps,

Awesome Update.

Pari & Geet vented out their pain & insecurities at last in front of the persons whom they believe to be with them in everything they have to face.

Maan's idea is right that u just can't give ur child to anyone like that but Pari is not just any random person & Geet can be surrogate mother who can carry Yash & Pari's child because Pari can't carry child but is not infertile.

Waiting to see the things turn around.

Geet becoming surrogate mother again has some issues -  Geet never wanted to become a surrogate mother just tried to search a surrogate to help Pari and at the same time Maan won't agree for this he doesn't like his wife to carry some others child..though he treats Pari to be his friend the embryo would belong to both Yash and Pari...Maan is aware of this and he won't agree for this...u may say that he is educated... all of us are also educated but i heard differences of opinion when i started this topic...not only us people around the whole world and the courts have differences of opinion regarding this and i have given a clear picture of all this in one update...Maan loves Geet a lot and would never agree for this at the same time Geet didn't think of this...even if someone would suggest Geet she would prefer to give her(hers' and Maan's) own baby than carrying Yash's baby

this is how the characters are thinking

if u ask my opinion as a writer and if u want me to foresee what would happen if Geet adapts surrogacy it would become a complete mess destroying their relations very badly though they say that Geet would become the biological mother and Pari becomes the genetical mother while carrying the baby a woman always feels(educated or uneducated) that it is her baby...and if Geet(because she is very emotional by nature) feels that it is her baby then she might unknowingly connect herself to Yash and the same with Yash and Pari ... Maan what would he feel ... oh God!!! i want to stop it here itself ... i think u understood what happens...as some one said this would become another filhal movie...so i feel giving their own baby would be better than all these cross links

but all this complications won't exist if they could find a surrogate for whom carrying a baby is just a pure business we already know that Geet tried this idea which failed drastically

did i eat ur brain sry dear thought of clearing ur doubt but it became an essay

Hey Deeps,

No u were unsuccessful in eating my brain because I keep it underground usually because whenever it comes out, it creates raucous just like with u but no worries.

Thnx for clearing situation dear. But surrogacy is of two kind.

1. Where women carrying child agree to provide her egg & is genetic/Biological mother.

2. Women carry the embryo in her womb.

Anyways, got the point that geet won't be a surrogate mother.  

& I was talking about the 2nd case from the start. Will never think even in the wildest drams about the first one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeepsimpoojaverma

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hey Deeps,

Awesome Update.

Pari & Geet vented out their pain & insecurities at last in front of the persons whom they believe to be with them in everything they have to face.

Maan's idea is right that u just can't give ur child to anyone like that but Pari is not just any random person & Geet can be surrogate mother who can carry Yash & Pari's child because Pari can't carry child but is not infertile.

Geet becoming surrogate mother again has some issues -  Geet never wanted to become a surrogate mother just tried to search a surrogate to help Pari and at the same time Maan won't agree for this he doesn't like his wife to carry some others child..though he treats Pari to be his friend the embryo would belong to both Yash and Pari...Maan is aware of this and he won't agree for this...u may say that he is educated... all of us are also educated but i heard differences of opinion when i started this topic...not only us people around the whole world and the courts have differences of opinion regarding this and i have given a clear picture of all this in one update...Maan loves Geet a lot and would never agree for this at the same time Geet didn't think of this...even if someone would suggest Geet she would prefer to give her(hers' and Maan's) own baby than carrying Yash's baby

if u ask my opinion as a writer and if u want me to foresee what would happen if Geet adapts surrogacy it would become a complete mess destroying their relations very badly though they say that Geet would become the biological mother and Pari becomes the genetical mother while carrying the baby a woman always feels(educated or uneducated) that it is her baby...and if Geet(because she is very emotional by nature) feels that it is her baby then she might unknowingly connect herself to Yash and the same with Yash and Pari ... Maan what would he feel ... oh God!!! i want to stop it here itself ... i think u understood what happens...as some one said this would become another filhal movie...so i feel giving their own baby would be better than all these cross links

but all this complications won't exist if they could find a surrogate for whom carrying a baby is just a pure business we already know that Geet tried this idea which failed drastically

Hey Deeps,

No u were unsuccessful in eating my brain because I keep it underground usually because whenever it comes out, it creates raucous just like with u but no worries.

1. Where women carrying child agree to provide her egg & is genetic/Biological mother.

& I was talking about the 2nd case from the start. Will never think even in the wildest drams about the first one

i am aware of both these cases dear

1. Where women carrying child agree to provide her egg & is genetic/Biological mother. - this is more dangerous because the child would be of Geet and Yash's

2. Women carry the embryo in her womb. - since prob is Pari couldn't carry the baby...i think i have already explained this is one of the updates where the doc suggests them to go for surrogacy...this case is a bit better because Geet carries the baby of Yash and Pari's

whatever u got my point..surrogacy is like an oceanLOL...uff

Eccentric.Beingimpoojaverma

Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Hey Deeps,

Awesome Update.

Hey Deeps,

1. Where women carrying child agree to provide her egg & is genetic/Biological mother. - this is more dangerous because the child would be of Geet and Yash's

2. Women carry the embryo in her womb. - since prob is Pari couldn't carry the baby...i think i have already explained this is one of the updates where the doc suggests them to go for surrogacy...this case is a bit better because Geet carries the baby of Yash and Pari's

Yep, was talking about the 2nd case from the start. Will never think even in the wildest drams about the first one

sldeepsimpoojaverma

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Hey Deeps,

Awesome Update.

Hey Deeps,

Yep, was talking about the 2nd case from the start. Will never think even in the wildest drams about the first one

thanx a lot for not thinking wildly this timeLOL

Eccentric.Beingimpoojaverma

Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hey Deeps,

Awesome Update.

Hey Deeps,

thanx a lot for not thinking wildly this timeLOL
No Problem WinkLOL
CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
great update dear
cont soon
blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome Updates!!!
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.
Finally I am able to understand why Geet wanted to do this for Pari..
I am not sure if I still agree...but still I like her thought process and m happy that maan is also able to understand her..
tHanks

sldeepsimpoojaverma

Go to top