Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by burgerchaap

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

& a crossover i did on tani mohan ( yes i ship them big time) there's a blank spot at0:22to0:28 

Clap *Bows down to the queen of vm'ing!* How do you do it? I tried mixing up something once, but got annoyed after a couple of hours. Nonetheless, I loveee this! Very odd choice; however, still very creative! And ughhh I remember I used to be obsessed with this song. Awesome choice!

you are most welcome to help ; ) and well this came out of my taanu and mohan obsession plus those scenes were so amazing and trust me if you are gonna mix it you are gonan betotally rocking caz you just do everything so well girl yes it does gets irritating when it doesn't render for hours but other than that i like mixing

p.s ROFL Viraj as spiderman in your dabba ROFL ROFL Bindas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

burgerchaap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 (Page 150)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
PAGE 144:

I love this. They are so cute!!! Also I don't know what it is you do, though I might have an idea (Wink) but your avis look sooo softer and basically more aesthetically pleasing to the eye...and I just love it! The ultra soft coloring is sooo nice. It keeps the simple-ness of this particular scene intact! 

Edited by burgerchaap - 12 August 2012 at 1:59am

nadaanmasakalli

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
PAGE 146:

Hahaha, I adore this. To be honest with you, I kinda stopped watching it because I got slighly bored, but loool this specific scene is making me want to continue. LOL I love how they're so different and no typical dupatta scenes or anything! Embarrassed Your coloring toh is magnificent and I'm sure you already know it. 

Edited by burgerchaap - 12 August 2012 at 2:05am

nadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by burgerchaap

PAGE 146:

Hahaha, I adore this. To be honest with you, I kinda stopped watching it because I got slighly bored, but loool this specific scene is making me want to continue. LOL I love how they're so different and no typical dupatta scenes or anything! Embarrassed Your coloring toh is magnificent and I'm sure you already know it. 

thank you so much:)) and lol it's funny they r just fighting caz she keeps calling him aap  after shadi and he goes say tum lol ohyeah i can understand in marathon it can be boring caz in the initial epi's when megha was struggling to get a job was oh whatever but once she joined prabhat lehar with him it just caught on kuch epi's are super dramatic like when papa i throws the chappal on monu 

burgerchaap

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Yipeee done! Big smile 

(I hope you open the new gall soon!) 

nadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i am gonna do that now:)) justneed something to use as banner whichhav emy bollybabies too i.e sona,biru and ik 

burgerchaap

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

-Faiza-

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged