India-Forums

Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 (Page 112)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Tehe sure i loved Rohan isha so much i just made this mix yesterday as i love yaariyan from cocktail hope you like it as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.iwantitall

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
*Greedy face*
Reserved! Oh yes! Cool

_

Edited! Big smile

OMFG! Faary di! You do reaalize its not faiir to be good at everything righhtt? What otherr hidden talents doo youu have eh? Cool As alwaays a surprise package! LOL The VM was oh-my-god-ishly amaaaziiingg! I sweaaar if i couuuld, idveee juuus goneee intoo the VM and staared jeee bhar kee at thosee twooo!!! The song is sooo peaceful.. soulful.. amaaazing! Blushing I caant believe i havent heard it before nooow! That reminds me havee you heard BBB- Mitra and Cocktail- Desi Daaru? Amaaazing songs theey aree! Simplyy amaazing! They maake you feeel such conflicting emotions one after the other! Okaay before i continue with my mujic lessons, lemmeee come back to the VM! D'ohOuutstanding! And i supposse that covers it up doesnt it? LOL Nemoree VMs youu've made on them as of noooww???? Link it to meee! And i caant wait to seee your RoSha stufff nooow! *Excited* Updaaatee likeee reaaal fast faary diii!!

Love
Sindhya

Edited by sindhyaa. - 16 June 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
FABBB vm Faryyy <3 watched without soundLOL but i loved how the vm turned outBig smileClap

Edited by -Sofia- - 16 June 2012 at 12:48pm

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys
Btw i am watchign asmanse aageand wowww it's SUPERBBB a class apart than any other hindi shows Too Bad it's gonan end next month but wow give it a try guys it has a very YRF shows Vibe withit's high production values and strong script and ofcouse good looking boys 

iwantitall

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Good looking boys eh?

*Throws off her thinking cap*

Link mee??
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhyaa.

*Greedy face*
Reserved! Oh yes! Cool

_

Edited! Big smile

OMFG! Faary di! You do reaalize its not faiir to be good at everything righhtt? What otherr hidden talents doo youu have eh? Cool As alwaays a surprise package! LOL The VM was oh-my-god-ishly amaaaziiingg! I sweaaar if i couuuld, idveee juuus goneee intoo the VM and staared jeee bhar kee at thosee twooo!!! The song is sooo peaceful.. soulful.. amaaazing! Blushing I caant believe i havent heard it before nooow! That reminds me havee you heard BBB- Mitra and Cocktail- Desi Daaru? Amaaazing songs theey aree! Simplyy amaazing! They maake you feeel such conflicting emotions one after the other! Okaay before i continue with my mujic lessons, lemmeee come back to the VM! D'ohOuutstanding! And i supposse that covers it up doesnt it? LOL Nemoree VMs youu've made on them as of noooww???? Link it to meee! And i caant wait to seee your RoSha stufff nooow! *Excited* Updaaatee likeee reaaal fast faary diii!!

Love
Sindhya

uff sindy you are way too kind yes i love mitra and DD too this song yaariyan is from cocktail as well and i love it sure will do rohan isha soon
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhyaa.

Good looking boys eh?

*Throws off her thinking cap*

Link mee??

well it's only 3 months long show started on 23rd april and ending in july so yeah cool eh plsu i love how strong the characters are and they are not butchering them  it's on life ok and it's show on reality of reality tv must watch

p.s check your dabba linking you the other rohan isha mix 

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
eeeks those gifs are so pretty <3 the colouring <3

also, yaariyan is my current fav too so looking at your dabba makes me happy :$ haha

naadanmasakalli

Go to top