Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG! so gorgeouus colouring on gifs aswell the siggs are beautifull:D
-krazyriya- thumbnail
heyaaa fary...🤗

finally i'm in your shop...😉 sorry actually i lost its link that day...😒.. n now had to search it all again...😆

btw... new MM creations are heavenly beautiful yaar...😍... freaking awesomeee ones !

the colouring is super gorgeous on all..☺️..i have badly fallen for your creations jaan..😍..!!!

megha was looking stunning in that saree...😍. glad u made avis on all those MM moments..😳... they were really beautiful...!!!

all the avis...big...small..😳... chidiya udh ones...😆 window ones... n finally terrace ones..☺️. are amazinggg..👏. lovely... marvelous..😳..so gorgeous ! saving n gonna use !

MM siggy is really adorable..😳..too beautiful for words...so yummy colouringgg..😛 ! loved the pink border... n text "aji sunte ho"..😆..loved it !

n omggg MB siggy is fultoo mast...😉..superb...amazinggg...👏...cuteee...☺️ so lovely ! saving for future use ! its just tooo good yaar !

loved everything..🤗...u rock dear ! keep it up..👍🏼...!!

love u...🤗
Varshu! ❤️
-krazyriya- thumbnail
OMGG...did i just saw 31...😲

its your 31st shop... omggg... wowww yaar...👏

congratz...🥳... i'm toh spellbound...😍😆

Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
it feels gr8 to see all my NBT buddies here thank you guys :))) means a lot to me 
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG fary..i m seriously speechless😳.. i have just chked all your updates which i have missed bczo of my lazinesss😆..and OMG i m just spell bound😍...everything is just soo stunning and magnificent😍..the wedding ones are so bar the best i have seen..i m actually cursing my self now why i stopped watching this show..i loveed each and everything soo muchhh
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update!!!
Love the coloring!!
Excited for the next update!!😊
Originally posted by: -Faiza-

OMG fary..i m seriously speechless😳.. i have just chked all your updates which i have missed bczo of my lazinesss😆..and OMG i m just spell bound😍...everything is just soo stunning and magnificent😍..the wedding ones are so bar the best i have seen..i m actually cursing my self now why i stopped watching this show..i loveed each and everything soo muchhh

it's ok fiz no woories thank you so much yaar &i missed you :) btw i don't know if you are aware that this is mohan's 2nd shadi too
FaizaK thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

it's ok fiz no woories thank you so much yaar &i missed you :) btw i don't know if you are aware that this is mohan's 2nd shadi too

2nd shadi😲..u kidding me?when did this happen:o..till when i left the show he was a bachelor..when did he get married??don't tell me cvs are turning this hiow into another ekta's show🥱..btw m missing talking to u tooo
Edited by -Faiza- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Faiza-

2nd shadi😲..u kidding me?when did this happen:o..till when i left the show he was a bachelor..when did he get married??don't tell me cvs are turning this hiow into another ekta's show🥱

he got married to riddhima like mid july and than in the same week he again got married to meghabut ofcourse she doesn't know about his first shadi neither does anyone else besides guru knows about it
FaizaK thumbnail
ohhh..thts actually something whixh i have least expected from this show..can't they get bit simple
btw make some on R.com too...m rewatching the show again..and m loving it more