Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG faiiryyy! :O Spectacular update!...Each and every sig is a MASTER PIECE and i just cudnt take my eyes of them!..U r simply BRILLIANT!..love love the coloring,blending and styles!...OUTSTANDING! <3333
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I AM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW! LIKE SERIOUSLY! THIS IS TOTALLY MY COUPLE! ;

OMFG! I will be back! goshh, I LOVE U SOOO MUCH! HOTNESS HOTNESS & 2038103810948092830 X HOTNESS!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
stunning update faryyy!!! Love them all!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG whattay awsm fab update girlo !!! Eeeks m in love vid the sigx...totally profffesional !!! coloring is just way tooo awsm...sonam...sonam-ian onez r heart fluttering seriously !!!
Gifz r amazing as usual...love em awl..superb xcellent work !!!
Thz update so made my day !!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Fary :| such a gorgeous update man! Everything is so gorgeous 😍 I have to say though this siggy stuck out to me the most :$  she's so gorgeous and the siggy is just love!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Amazing updatee Fary :) Love the LadiesVsRickyBahl And Ishq Sufiyana aviss, just awesomee! The Ian-Sonam sigg is just gorgeouss, its come out fabulouss :D Also loved the Rockstar one <3
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thank you thank you thank you so much guys 
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is so beautiful... i love those sona, rani n' nargis edits<3
Though my fav. has to be Nargis-ranbir avis 😍...both of 'em r just too cute for words<3...love 'em. I'll be usin' those avis soon :)
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fary No words to describe your update! 

It is amazing - love it... They are all so good I can't even pick which one I like love the update! 
I don't really comment in your shop but I just wanted to say that I've been hooked on your recent updates...I really love the stuff that you make for your tumblr since they look so different and creative from all the work on here and I really love how you experimented on so many tiny details. This update was gorgeous :)