badly want RABBA MERE KYA HAI TERI MARZI

Posted: 12 years ago
i always loved the title track "rabba mere kya hai teri marzi", it was played before, but now it is changed,😭 but rabba mere kya hai teri marzi was awesome, cvs should use this song in serial
yess true evn i like the song rabba mere kya hain ...
dont noe y they arent using it anymore ..i liked it more than the present one "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ""
Even I liked that rabba mere.
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon saong is very good. But on title montage rabba mere should be played.

I have searched for the mp3 version of this rabba mere full song but I couldn't get it.
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Even I liked that rabba mere.
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon saong is very good. But on title montage rabba mere should be played.

I have searched for the mp3 version of this rabba mere full song but I couldn't get it.

that song is called "to he bta mere maula"...its link is posted in the media gallery.. download n enjoy😳
Originally posted by Kamalika..

i always loved the title track "rabba mere kya hai teri marzi", it was played before, but now it is changed,😭 but rabba mere kya hai teri marzi was awesome, cvs should use this song in serial

mee too I m looking for it Jus luv it, I think we should email startv may be they would put it on the website for us 😊
yes that song was nice but this one is also good😳
Originally posted by ainimonaya

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">that song is called "to he bta mere maula"...its link is posted in the media gallery.. download n enjoy😳</font>

Are you sure both are same because neither the lyrics match nor the tune.

Its a different one which few have heard.
i have searched for this song every where but could'nt find it...if anyone find it then please post...

Originally posted by Kamalika..

yaaa meee tooo i realy want that song. and raba mere kya hai teri marzi is a totally different song from tu hi bata mere maula. to be honest i wasn't reallly impressed by the full title song of the sow. tu hi bata mere maula was good but rabba mere kya hai teri marzi sounds so amazing however there is nothing online :(😭 i relaly hop the team of ipkknd decide to release the song sometime soon. that would be great!