Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Aur kitne follow-up MU's baaki hai?? (Page 2)

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratriya

i just want to ask that whether akshara sent rajshree for naitik happiness as she thought naitik dont like rajshree to stay in house or just to make him guilty
from now ownwards i will never hope anything from her.naitik loves akshara so  he is bound to accept his last position in her heart and brain.Dead
till now no reply to my questionCry

i didnt get the reason behind akshara asking rajshree to leave the house.is it because she cannot bear insult of her maa from naitik or was it for naitik happiness as she thought that  he doesnt want rajshee in house Confused

Edited by ratriya - 17 September 2011 at 1:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Sari  aakhir  tune  post  khol  hi  diAngry. its  ok  now  i  will  be  put  my  view  in   later  i  need  more  timeLOL. and  Ashi  ne  javab  bhi  de  diya. ok  dont  worry    you  and  Ashi  are  safeLOL. maine  khuch  nahi  kiya  hai. baaki  ka  sham  koBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

i just want to ask that whether akshara sent rajshree for naitik happiness as she thought naitik dont like rajshree to stay in house or just to make him guilty
from now ownwards i will never hope anything from her.naitik loves akshara so  he is bound to accept his last position in her heart and brain.Dead

i didnt get the reason behind akshara asking rajshree to leave the house.is it because she cannot bear insult of her maa from naitik or was it for naitik happiness as she thought that  he doesnt want rajshee in house Confused

Rati   i  think  the  reply  to  your  question  is NO. she  didnt  send  rj  back  because  naitik  s  happiness  or  nither  for  making  him  guilty. the  resone  is  totaly  diffrent. as  per  me  as  daughter  and  married  for  18 year  i  think  the  real  resone  is  to  send  her  mom  back  is  that  she  want  her  mom  to  go  to  her  house  with  pride. and  not  as  sorry  . if  i  were  in  akshi s  posision  i  will  send  my  mom  way  before  when  BMA  talk  bad  with  her. koi  ladki  nahi  chahegi  ki  aapni  ma  ka  apman  ho  sasural  main  and  nither  she  want  her  mom  to  know  about  her  parsonal  problem. she  alsways  try  to  let  her  parant  know  how  happy  she  is  in  her  sasural  and  with  her  hubby. i  think  akshi  did  correct  by  sending  her  mom    and  she  did  it  so  nicely  that  her  mom  is  happy  and  that  is  very  imp. for  any  girl. sorry  if  any  one  is  not  agree   with  me  . my  view  is  as  per  my  pesonal  exp.   in  my  life.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00Mahika84YR_NakshPicasso9-Pallavi-ridzthebest_vinita_Asawari_naksh-Nasreen-dipshikaGUPTA--Sari--_charu_--Nishita--saru.gSuchi-_Divya_

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
 I completely agree with you madhavi ben.Clap We are sailing on a same boat.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Di--Sari--

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Rati   i  think  the  reply  to  your  question  is NO. she  didnt  send  rj  back  because  naitik  s  happiness  or  nither  for  making  him  guilty. the  resone  is  totaly  diffrent. as  per  me  as  daughter  and  married  for  18 year  i  think  the  real  resone  is  to  send  her  mom  back  is  that  she  want  her  mom  to  go  to  her  house  with  pride. and  not  as  sorry  . if  i  were  in  akshi s  posision  i  will  send  my  mom  way  before  when  BMA  talk  bad  with  her. koi  ladki  nahi  chahegi  ki  aapni  ma  ka  apman  ho  sasural  main  and  nither  she  want  her  mom  to  know  about  her  parsonal  problem. she  alsways  try  to  let  her  parant  know  how  happy  she  is  in  her  sasural  and  with  her  hubby. i  think  akshi  did  correct  by  sending  her  mom    and  she  did  it  so  nicely  that  her  mom  is  happy  and  that  is  very  imp. for  any  girl. sorry  if  any  one  is  not  agree   with  me  . my  view  is  as  per  my  pesonal  exp.   in  my  life.
ya i think you are right.she did this only for her mother sake
 and its good on her part.Smile
i want someday she do something for naitik sake too but it seems next to impossibleAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_DiYR_Naksh_vinita__charu_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Picasso9Madhavi_Diridzthebest-Nasreen---Sari--

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Good one Sarita. You sum up in good balance, though tilted towards Naitik in the endWinkLOL, but objective there too- natural consequence of Akshara's heavily cliched portrayal so far. I agree that Cvs have laughably managed to bungle yet again (a spotless record!Evil Smile) They put wrong complaint in his mouthLOL...According to him his grouse is on the interference by RJ...but then why was he getting furious with Akshara?!Confused...Rj's culpability on Akshra's head! Ouch The original gripe was on Akshi ('you wanted to go along with 'ma'- bahane mat banaye' etc.) but looking in her eyes, he tries to take diversion route RJ!EmbarrassedLOL (hota he...hote he!EmbarrassedBig smile)

Joke aside, this time around I don't buy even original gripe. This is neither time nor serious interference ( IMO). He ought to have been happy for the fact that expectant mother is feeling comfortable (after initial hiccups) and in good frame.

Then I can't buy his stretched vilification either. He would never ignore so naively all the calls from his pregnant wife (he has been showed concerned and sensitive enough to act so thick). That was only Cvs inconsistent ploy on Naitik to unfold their brand of Mu.Dead Akshara's barrage was also below par...squirming at her counter bragging- especially her boast about adjustments and cheap comparison about time spent with G3 or Bma (it becomes cheap as she speaks and not the viewers!Tongue)...

On the positive side, unexpectedly they managed to show some beautiful bonding moments bet'n Mother and daughter.Clap A fortuitous consequence of underplayed scenes...and under act by actor RJ. Hina was good too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Picasso9Madhavi_Di--Sari--

Go to top