.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
agree with u

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I always wait for the spoilers, specially during the hard times of AnYa...glad they come to our rescue and saves the things getting on our nerves...I will always be hooked by the show coz I love to watch AnYa and nothing can hamper my interest not even spoilers so no issues like that...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaClumsyIntrovert

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Yes I do agree the spoilers spoil the charm but otherwise the nervousness will kill me.

Sometimes because of spoilers I tell people not to miss the episode and ask them that it is more interesting today...

For me spoilers or no spoilers I never miss it!!

Yes Kanpur epi.. was a shock to me as we all expected a dance sequence and more romance and what not!! But nothing was there and instead...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index