Spoiler dilemma

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Smile 

Hai guys our ANYA great going and all of us are happy Tongue

What I want to say is of purely my opinion guysWink

We are happy that ANYA  finally managed to raise the TRP ratings when compared to the previous weeks. We too played great part as we said all to watch the epi in TV

Previous weeks, means during shadi track the trp raised, of course it would, as its shadi. Clap

But my point is we got the spoilers till the shadi as anant is going to kanpur and we all pinned hopes on anya meeting and guturgu there. But instead of that nothing like happened and everything shattered. Angry

We all were glued to TV as we never expected such thing, as we have received no spoilers for that week on what would be happening in shadi. Right guys.Shocked

So I think we were all the more eager to watch the show as to see what would happen.

I think that too contributed to TRP as Clap

1.When we get spoilers we would feel relieved and some would think 'Ya I know what goona happen, so no probs it I skip one epi'. Right?Sleepy

2. We got these weeks spoilers as what would happen after Navya decided to calls she quitsAngry

We were felling relaxed as we know she will say YES finallyClap

3 Gyus just think if we did not had those spoilers what would be our positionCry

All would be biting nails all these weekend to know what would happen, would NAVys say yes or not.Cry

We might be feeling she would say NO as per her promise to her papa. But no we know she will say yes, from spoilersStar

Guys for me too like all of you spoilers are great relief. Embarrassed

But some way or the other I feel spoilers are spoiling some charm of the showShocked

Its my opinion guys Ouch (dont throw tamatar and eggs)

I think if there are no spoilers would have filled the forum with more  topics on

As we all find relief form tension posting topics in the forumShocked

just my assumptionLOL

I too like spoilers' yar

Because some times the tension is gripping me tooShocked

I need all yours opnion not to increase the pages for my topic

But to know whether we really need spoilers

Whether spoilers are affecting our watching the show or

Spoilers are hampering the interest or raising it

Pls do comment

Star

Sorry the post is too longOuch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

msh-rtSavithacraoSHARDALUCK-PurpleHeart-anjmuddkkl276Preet078-Reshmi-Smita17samratrocks.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.f.s.mcuttieetv_princess

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraoclarissajohn

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
May be, spoilers dampen our suspense... Bt trust me, I wud hav been killed by suspense if dere were no spoiler LOL ... As fr me, spoilers or no spoiler, I wud never ever skip any epi of Navya..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacrao-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Agree spoiler spoil d charm of show wen v know if next week or next episode is full of negativity...v ready to skip dat episode .n dat definitely effects d trp ..

But dis week spoiler is completely differently matter to us ..As v dont know what after d cvs shows after kanpur track .V all accept rona dhona  or separation for short time ..But it was completely opposite to it ..

So spoiler have its positive point  as well negative ..Its wholly depend on howz d next week is ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacrao-Reshmi-clarissajohn

priyabiju IF-Dazzler
priyabiju
priyabiju

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
UR ryt...spoilers spoil the charm of the show...but sometimes spoilers gave more relief to us..just bcoz of that i like spoiler...As fr me i never skip any epi of navya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Clarissa, the spoilers aren't revealed every week...I think, revealing the tit bits of future track is part of marketing strategy...The Kanpur horryifying track gave the show good TRP's but there is a chance that the show will lose younger auidence who hates onscreen tension...The majority of the TV serial viewers belongs to an elder age category who are addited to the shows because of high drama content...They wont be checking the online spoilers and all...

Agree with u that the spoliers spoil the charm of the show for many...Well...I love spoilers...So got no complaints about it...The Kanpur hungama gave me high BP and its the spoilers which provided tension relief...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoPreet078clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
agree reshmi and thanks for reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
You are welcome ClarissaHug And thanks for agreeing with me...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index