The Present Track-My Take - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
we all r girls here...so we only thinking frm aksharas prespective nt frm naitik...
Thanks for the detailed and awe-striking thread. Today, akshi and RJ expression was too emotional heart-breaking. According to me naitik and akshara are right in their own point of their view. When a Naksh are joined together as husband and wife, there are some differences that exist between them even though they are considered as one.

But akshi should tend to sacrifice her wishes for her spouse. Slowly when naitik sees that akshi is adjusting and sacrificing for the relationship, he will also start doing things for akshi to make her happy. He will start respecting her likes and will see what all things she dislikes to avoid doing them. By doing some compromises among themselves will definitely be a good start for a healthy and ever-lasting relationship.

That is how a good relationship blossoms.
 If I were in akshi's shoes it's quite interesting and difficult to answer. Mother's love is unconditional.

Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers. I believe in these words. Definitely I will support my mom.(it normally depends upon my situation, time and my hubby's mood) Coming to the reel i will support naksh.

Older people would say, "Better find a partner with traits opposite to yours'because OPPOSITES attract, and they are most likely make good partners.akshi and naitik are quite interesting and cute and romantic couples too.πŸ˜‰
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
agree with u completely n yes akshi is more right as compared 2 naitik but dis issue hs alwaz been b/w dem na n dis time also she started crying n nk lost it at d same instant . dis situation cud ve been avoided if ak had balancd relations well or it was just a matter of bad timing of happenings noone is completely right. each of dem ve a fair share of fault whether rj, ak or nk
u are right stuti kal ki baaton se akshi sahi lagi but naitik ne bhi kuch galat nahi ki oh apni feelings aur kisse share karega usne kitni baar tolerate kiya baar baar tab bhi normal hua like woh pehle gussa tha then usne movie ka plan banaya he said sorry also but akshi ne uski suni bhi nahi...πŸ˜•naksh se jada galti rj ki jo woh unki problem nahi samajh paati movie hi t ja rahe mana kyon kiya jab uska husband leke ja raha ahi to usko kya problem hai they are mature enough kal jo akshara ne apni maa ko jane ke liye kehne wala act i will also appreciate her hope mu will clear soon...πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Stuti  i  love  you  and  your  post  πŸ‘thanks  i  am  so  happy  you  took  akshis  side πŸ˜ƒ. chalo  koi  to  mare  saath  hai  πŸ˜ƒ. thanks  one  more  time. i  also  have to  say  something  but  will  be  back  . now  time  to  go  to  work.thanks  one more  timeπŸ€—
hai chinkyπŸ€—
competely agree with u akshi use to not to stay in her mayka for long time  only bcoz of natik she used to stay only 1 or 2 days for that also naitik used to feel alot she did not get more time to spend with her mom after her marriage now she got that opportunity so how can she miss it nd she also know that her mom is new to this house so for not making her to feel lonely she spends more time with her nd rj is more careful about akshi's health bcoz she had mc last time so use dar lagta hai

naitik is also right in his point of view even he want to enjoy his fatherhood with her so he stays total time at home to spend more time with akshi nd when akshi doesnot give time for him he got angry nd when he want to take her out some one or the other says nooo so use bahut bura laga nd pura din kamarre pura din baitte baitte usei bahut bura laga isile usene vo sab kuch kahedia nd agar akshi uske satth hai tho koi na koiye use bilata hai par use bi samajna chahiye the bonding btw ma nd beti she stayed away from her mom after marriage only bcoz of him on friday she was right saying that naitik ko khabi bura nahi lagta agar vo bm aur g3 ke satth kitna time spend karegi par agar batth rj ke satth hai use bura lagraha hai but one thing is naitik realised his mistake of talking with her like that i am happy for that

Now instead of sending rj back she can spend equal time with both of them na when rj is with bm she can be with naitik now she learned that naitik ko bura laga ke vo zyada samaye apni ma ke saath he rehte hai

nd nice post chinkyπŸ‘
tc😊

Originally posted by simran_20

hey stuts...nice topic...but kuch bhi ho jaye im always with naitik...and naitik didnt tell aksh to send ur mom return...she is only doing dis to feel naitik guilty at the end...
i m sorry but i dnt agree with u😊 i mean u r thinking ONLY from one side... i agree that naitik didnt tell akshi to send rj off... but he indirectly did. i m sorry.. but i cant agree with u at all... i mean
akshi is not doin this to "make naitik feel guilty..." she is his wife... not his enemy... she loves him... she dusnt want to oppose him or make him realise that it is HIS FAULT everytime!
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

i m sorry but i dnt agree with u😊 i mean u r thinking ONLY from one side... i agree that naitik didnt tell akshi to send rj off... but he indirectly did. i m sorry.. but i cant agree with u at all... i mean
akshi is not doin this to "make naitik feel guilty..." she is his wife... not his enemy... she loves him... she dusnt want to oppose him or make him realise that it is HIS FAULT everytime!

exactly she did this for good inspit situtaion to worsen its better to do that and its so difficult for her to say that
@i guess somewhere i saw rj was acting goodie goodie on fri epi well she was always goodie only she never came between naksh
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks for the detailed and awe-striking thread. Today, akshi and RJ expression was too emotional heart-breaking. According to me naitik and akshara are right in their own point of their view. When a Naksh are joined together as husband and wife, there are some differences that exist between them even though they are considered as one.

But akshi should tend to sacrifice her wishes for her spouse. Slowly when naitik sees that akshi is adjusting and sacrificing for the relationship, he will also start doing things for akshi to make her happy. He will start respecting her likes and will see what all things she dislikes to avoid doing them. By doing some compromises among themselves will definitely be a good start for a healthy and ever-lasting relationship.

That is how a good relationship blossoms.
 If I were in akshi's shoes it's quite interesting and difficult to answer. Mother's love is unconditional.

Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers. I believe in these words. Definitely I will support my mom.(it normally depends upon my situation, time and my hubby's mood) Coming to the reel i will support naksh.

Older people would say, "Better find a partner with traits opposite to yours'because OPPOSITES attract, and they are most likely make good partners.akshi and naitik are quite interesting and cute and romantic couples too.πŸ˜‰

thanx for the wonderful comment di😊
i agree with u...
i mean akshi isnt wrong... atleast not completely wrong!!!
if naitik meets g3 after like months... then dnt u think he will spend more time with her?? when akshi does the same.. how can she be wrongπŸ˜•

Originally posted by Adhervika

Yes I agree with you stus''.

Naitik is wrong but not completely'.and akshara is right but not completely'.Akshara has to give time also to naitik but when she can't able to spend some quality tym with with him that doesn't mean that she don't care about him,'

Yes naitik wants to spend some quality tym with his wife I agree as he also wants to live each and every moment of being a father journey'.but akshara sometimes also have to understand that naitik is also important for her'.yes she is right these days more than naitik but I think neither Rj nor naksh is wrong as all them of three are right as there own places''but as you said not completely'

Rj has more possessive for akshara's health as she don't want that akshara koi problem ho and yes it's the part of her nature but naitik think that maa is the one who comes in between him and akshara i but yes no question about that naitik is a caring hubby''but sometimes he become really over possessive for akshara as in yest's epi..akshara said that

"Koshish sirf usi ki side se hui hai agar naitik ke hissab se kuch na ho toh wo naraz ho jata hai'."yes sometimes it's true but not always'''.

Naitik also have to understand akshara this tym as she also wants to spend some tym wither mother as her mother not going to live with her for the whole life naitik is the person who lives with akshara'.

πŸ€— thanx for commenting diπŸ˜‰
i agree... that this time naitik had already assumed that rj is coming in b/w.. so he never tried to adjust...
on fridays epi... achanak se rj was shown acting nice nice... i mean she might have always been nice... just that we and naitik felt that on friday!

Originally posted by preksha_naksh

Awesome post stuti :)
agreed to ur point very well explained i never watched any epi this week bt yesterday's Epi ws really good Akshi ws not at fault it wasnt that she didnt want spend tym bt things happened that she cudnt spend time she purposely never went @bak of rj agar ushe rj ke saath tym spend karna tha toh woh ushe maheshwari ke house nahi bhejti ush din she never thought of naitik thinking that Akshi mom is coming in between them infact when rj knws akshi is with naitik she does nt even come near and rahi baat naitik telling nt letting them go out well that even gaya3 wouldnt hv allowed
@yesterda: someone @WU said akshi misunderstood anitik so only she is sending Rj no its not bcoz of that infact to save things getting worsen its better to send her off its very diff to say ur mom to go ,naitik shud also think wt tat rj has come living her family just for her daughter and she has no work to do as its not her own house where she can strt doing anything she lyks ? and Bma will be sleeping so it obvious that Akshi shud be der for her company and same way akshi didnt take anitik being rude seriously as she thought he ws angry as she was doing stuching and all that she nverver knew y was he angry if she knew its bcoz of her mom she would hv balanced and its not that she has forgotten naitik sonography time she wanted to go woth him bt he ws busy and not available
This My POV :)
thanx pree πŸ€—
awesome POVπŸ˜‰
i agree... akshi had not always wanted to spend time with rj.. kuch na kuch hoke.. it hapened! she, sometimes, not always, when wanted to spend time with naitik.. rj aur bm called! at the same time, naitik felt uncared (he will... i mean any1 wud) and he started ignoring... which was not wrong too!
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

thanx pree πŸ€—
awesome POVπŸ˜‰
i agree... akshi had not always wanted to spend time with rj.. kuch na kuch hoke.. it hapened! she, sometimes, not always, when wanted to spend time with naitik.. rj aur bm called! at the same time, naitik felt uncared (he will... i mean any1 wud) and he started ignoring... which was not wrong too!

exactly if he wanted to ignore fine bt nt picking up the phone call and all wasnt needed atleast this tym bcoz emergency bhi ho sakthi hai and ya he got the result also police station ka ek baar agar he would hv picked toh he would been their on time πŸ˜•