India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Present Track-My Take (Page 2)

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I too agree with u chotu... both r right at their point of view... n both r wrong at some places... like akshi would have spent some time with naitik too instead of stitching for the whole 1 day... n also naitik is showing his disappointment from that day of stitching itself which can be easily visible... but I dont know y akshi can't understand the reason behind it... if she would have understood then this situation might not have come...

n also as naitik said he can share his feelings only to her... yes he has to share... if he didn't tell all these, akshara wouldn't have known about naitik's problem... its better to tell than keeping to heart... n whatever akshara then said to naitik is also true but then its very late as their mu have grown up by then... if she would have understood him before n if she would have said the reason before to him it would have been better...and  naitik also didn't take more time to realize his mistake... but then he didn't make akshara feel that he realized it...

In my opinion akshara also wouldn't asked have RJ to go... she would have thought of other way of keeping both happy by spending sometime with both... but still though its difficult for her she managed to say that to her mother go without hurting her...

n also rj wouldn't have interfered in their life too much, like calling back home when they went outside n not letting them to go for a movie... all these r the root causes for naitik's insecurities... actually these incidents have grown much problems between naksh...

But finally RJ is going happily n not with sadness... akshi is sad but as naitik realized he would do something make her happy too... I'm jst hoping that everything get well soon...

Edited by saru.g - 17 September 2011 at 12:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Rachu.mnakshu_2012_vinita_Asawari_nakshAdhervika-Stutz-sona_naksh..Arooj.._Divya_ammu4u

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ill reply yo everyone tomo... Im thru my cel.. Thanx for replying

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rachu.mnakshu_2012Adhervikasaru.g

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed and awe-striking thread. Today, akshi and RJ expression was too emotional heart-breaking. According to me naitik and akshara are right in their own point of their view. When a Naksh are joined together as husband and wife, there are some differences that exist between them even though they are considered as one.

But akshi should tend to sacrifice her wishes for her spouse. Slowly when naitik sees that akshi is adjusting and sacrificing for the relationship, he will also start doing things for akshi to make her happy. He will start respecting her likes and will see what all things she dislikes to avoid doing them. By doing some compromises among themselves will definitely be a good start for a healthy and ever-lasting relationship.

That is how a good relationship blossoms.
 If I were in akshi's shoes it's quite interesting and difficult to answer. Mother's love is unconditional.

Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers. I believe in these words. Definitely I will support my mom.(it normally depends upon my situation, time and my hubby's mood) Coming to the reel i will support naksh.

Older people would say, "Better find a partner with traits opposite to yours'because OPPOSITES attract, and they are most likely make good partners.akshi and naitik are quite interesting and cute and romantic couples too.Wink

Edited by mini_00 - 17 September 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rachu.m_vinita_-Stutz-ammu4u

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
agree with u completely n yes akshi is more right as compared 2 naitik but dis issue hs alwaz been b/w dem na n dis time also she started crying n nk lost it at d same instant . dis situation cud ve been avoided if ak had balancd relations well or it was just a matter of bad timing of happenings noone is completely right. each of dem ve a fair share of fault whether rj, ak or nk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

shweta31 Goldie
shweta31
shweta31

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
u are right stuti kal ki baaton se akshi sahi lagi but naitik ne bhi kuch galat nahi ki oh apni feelings aur kisse share karega usne kitni baar tolerate kiya baar baar tab bhi normal hua like woh pehle gussa tha then usne movie ka plan banaya he said sorry also but akshi ne uski suni bhi nahi...Confusednaksh se jada galti rj ki jo woh unki problem nahi samajh paati movie hi t ja rahe mana kyon kiya jab uska husband leke ja raha ahi to usko kya problem hai they are mature enough kal jo akshara ne apni maa ko jane ke liye kehne wala act i will also appreciate her hope mu will clear soon...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rachu.mi4ishraammu4u

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
HugHugHug
Stuti  i  love  you  and  your  post  Clapthanks  i  am  so  happy  you  took  akshis  side Big smile. chalo  koi  to  mare  saath  hai  Big smile. thanks  one  more  time. i  also  have to  say  something  but  will  be  back  . now  time  to  go  to  work.thanks  one more  timeHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_-Stutz-

Go to top