Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Present Track-My Take (Page 12)

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Bebo...:-D
shri...tu bachchi hi hai..teri gk bahut kam lag rahi hai re...
Shaadi k do saal tak raat ko machchar maare kya... 13th july ko 'ek' din kaise hua...rofl...

Soni...shri bachchi...toh nachchu tu dadi hai kya...lol

are means mujhe wo nai bolna thaa.. LOL i mean k naitik ko agr akshi k sath waqt guzarna tha to raat to puri uske pas he naa Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

thanx for the wonderful comment diSmile
i agree with u...
i mean akshi isnt wrong... atleast not completely wrong!!!
if naitik meets g3 after like months... then dnt u think he will spend more time with her?? when akshi does the same.. how can she be wrongConfused

Stuti, ru sure she was meeting her mom after "months"  Confused..i thought she meets her ever second day n regularly talk to her oh phone..her ma is there with her on every special occassion and always there to  help ! she was present with her in the doctor's clinic too ! Shocked every 2-3 weeks she goes to her maayka or rajshri calls her... monday, again uska toh sab kuch choot gaya? LOL sorry bad joke Ouch when i was ur age, i couldn't spend a min without my mom, abhi 7 yrs ho gaye..we talk to each other once a week...but now i'm closer to her than i ever was...bec. now i value her love ! when i was a kid, i threw lot of tantrums ke u will send me away frm u  LOL n she used to tell me that when u will be a mom, u will know how difficult it is..and now i know ! with time, everyone gets settled in their new life...jo peeche reh gaya usko baar baar dekhne se kuch nahi milega except emotional turmoil ! i can't spend more than 2-3 days in maayka coz they have their own life, i feel like a guest...we naturally get detached with our parents and when we become parents, we get more attached to our families & kids ! it's with everyone...and when the daughter lives next door, saas's like gayitri have a reason to fuss 24X7 LOL so i think its a bad idea...no matter how many times they say ke ek family hai, aisa kuch nahi hai...

BTW, didn't Rajshri sent her mom back everytime? LOL whatever the reason might be ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 20 September 2011 at 9:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00nakshu_2012_deepshi_-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

thanx for the wonderful comment diSmile
i agree with u...
i mean akshi isnt wrong... atleast not completely wrong!!!
if naitik meets g3 after like months... then dnt u think he will spend more time with her?? when akshi does the same.. how can she be wrongConfused

Stuti, ru sure she was meeting her mom after "months"  Confused..i thought she meets her ever second day n regularly talk to her oh phone..her ma is there with her on every special occassion and always there to  help ! she was present with her in the doctor's clinic too ! Shocked every 2-3 weeks she goes to her maayka or rajshri calls her... monday, again uska toh sab kuch choot gaya? LOL sorry bad joke Ouch when i was ur age, i couldn't spend a min without my mom, abhi 7 yrs ho gaye..we talk to each other once a week...but now i'm closer to her than i ever was...bec. now i value her love ! when i was a kid, i threw lot of tantrums ke u will send me away frm u  LOL n she used to tell me that when u will be a mom, u will know how difficult it is..and now i know ! with time, everyone gets settled in their new life...jo peeche reh gaya usko baar baar dekhne se kuch nahi milega except emotional turmoil ! i can't spend more than 2-3 days in maayka coz they have their own life, i feel like a guest...we naturally get detached with our parents and when we become parents, we get more attached to our families & kids ! it's with everyone...and when the daughter lives next door, saas's like gayitri have a reason to fuss 24X7 LOL so i think its a bad idea...no matter how many times they say ke ek family hai, aisa kuch nahi hai...

BTW, didn't Rajshri sent her mom back everytime? LOL whatever the reason might be ! 

rajshri ki baat alag hai... ROFL that nani is sooo irritating... shes lucky to get a nice saas...
sach kahun toh i dnt really believe in joint families(privacy k naam pe thengaTongue)

haan.. and about detaching with parents while gettiing closer to new family... i m still not experienced.. so watever i wrote i imagined my present self in casae of akshi...

akshi does meet rj every 2nd week and also calls chalte hai... but that thing and this scenario...isnt it diffConfused i mean maa k haath ka khaana... maa k kandho par sir rakhke sona Heart chatting with mom... is sooo diff... akshi and rj do meet but tabhi yeh sab thodi na hota hai...?Embarrassed

nakshu_2012

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Stuti tune mere ek bhi comment pe reply nahi kiya.. Disapprove

-.Shriya.-

Go to top