Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Present Track-My Take

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
The present track-my take.
We all gree that in the present track..naitik is not wrong. But we cant call him completely correct too...

We have always been talking of naitik being an ideal husband, a caring loving and fantastic hubby...who can do anything for akshi...
On the other hand, we have always thougt...or rather blamed akshi fr not reciprocating the same towards naitik. Is that completely right?? I mean jist imagine.. On friday, akshi justified uer point...which actually confused me thawho is right!!! On thinking over it throughout the epi, i came to the conclusion that this time... Akshi is more right than naitik. I m not saying, mind you'll, that naitik is wrong. I m saying, akshi is MORE right than naitik.

Think as a girl...not as a naitik/akshi/naksh fan. Akshi has spent her childhood at he maayka... She is sooo attavhed yo her mother...most of us are... Right??? She has been staying with naitisince 2 years..and will always stay with him throughout he lifespan...isnt it???
When akshi is getting the chance to talk with her mom, spend time with her... For hardly some days, and if she is utilizing thi opportunity of hers, then what is wrong??

I noe many of us will think..what about naitik?? Maa aayi toh use chhod diya??? She hasnt left naitik..infact...when naitik complained to her bout her nt spending time with him, what did akshi do?? She tried to send her mom to her maayka... Just for HIM... Then hw can we blame akshi of nt caring about naitik's feelings???

Im nt taking akshi's side...but when i keep myself in akshi's place...i realise that had i been der... I wud have done a similar thing. Not only because of meeting mom after sooo long... There can be one more aspect to it...

As we all know, akshi is pregnant... And during pregnancy...hormonal changes in the femal are tremendous... Well, i dnt know much about al this... But i m sure...this also affects ur behaviour...
I m nt saying that all this is because of small quantities of proteins which run in wierd amounts ib the females body... But they definitely do affect the female...

So... I feel that this time.. Naitik is not as right as akshi is. He became a little late in understanding her feelings. At th sake time, akshi should also think bout naitik...

P.s the full post is based on fridays epi... I havent considere the sbs sbb segments while writing it...and i wish u'll also dnt consider them :-)

I m dun with my buk buk...plz comment if u like :-)

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sunakshsvb111ChicagoCarole1anamika00j_veenubakriharinihariMadhavi_Dikingini_aardrashweta31mini_00Rachu.mKanza04_vinita_nivedha_123i4ishradipshikaGUPTA-Sadiaa-sush4frndz-Raz-Asawari_nakshsaman.17-Nasreen-Adhervika..Akaisha.._Amina_saru.g-.Shriya.-pree4ru..Arooj..shayal1436sona_nakshpvlaksNimbuMirchiYum_SRammu4u_Divya_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Awesome thread Stuti, quiet interesting week end debate topic.SmileClapClap

Edited by mini_00 - 16 September 2011 at 11:25pm

-Stutz-

..Arooj.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Arooj..
..Arooj..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

nyc post..

i agreee with u...this tym naitik not as correct as akshi

Edited by gulkhanxyz - 17 September 2011 at 2:16am

-Stutz-

Adhervika IF-Rockerz
Adhervika
Adhervika

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Yes I agree with you stus…….

Naitik is wrong but not completely….and akshara is right but not completely….Akshara has to give time also to naitik but when she can't able to spend some quality tym with with him that doesn't mean that she don't care about him,…

Yes naitik wants to spend some quality tym with his wife I agree as he also wants to live each and every moment of being a father journey….but akshara sometimes also have to understand that naitik is also important for her….yes she is right these days more than naitik but I think neither Rj nor naksh is wrong as all them of three are right as there own places……but as you said not completely…

Rj has more possessive for akshara's health as she don't want that akshara koi problem ho and yes it's the part of her nature but naitik think that maa is the one who comes in between him and akshara i but yes no question about that naitik is a caring hubby……but sometimes he become really over possessive for akshara as in yest's epi..akshara said that

"Koshish sirf usi ki side se hui hai agar naitik ke hissab se kuch na ho toh wo naraz ho jata hai…."yes sometimes it's true but not always……….

Naitik also have to understand akshara this tym as she also wants to spend some tym wither mother as her mother not going to live with her for the whole life naitik is the person who lives with akshara….

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrikingini_aardra_deepshi__vinita_Asawari_nakshsaru.g-Stutz-sona_nakshammu4u

mahakgoyal Groupbie
mahakgoyal
mahakgoyal

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Yaar she is pregnant that also after a miscarriage, people who are pointing fingures at her and feel she is not able to balance, please remember she is expecting ..HORMONES ring a bell!!!!

It is Naitik's job to make her happy not CRY all the time
she just wants to be with her Mom, that also got ruined thanks Gayatri's Son

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrikingini_aardraRachu.m-Stutz-

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
resddd
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Awesome post stuti :)
agreed to ur point very well explained i never watched any epi this week bt yesterday's Epi ws really good Akshi ws not at fault it wasnt that she didnt want spend tym bt things happened that she cudnt spend time she purposely never went @bak of rj agar ushe rj ke saath tym spend karna tha toh woh ushe maheshwari ke house nahi bhejti ush din she never thought of naitik thinking that Akshi mom is coming in between them infact when rj knws akshi is with naitik she does nt even come near and rahi baat naitik telling nt letting them go out well that even gaya3 wouldnt hv allowed
@yesterda: someone @WU said akshi misunderstood anitik so only she is sending Rj no its not bcoz of that infact to save things getting worsen its better to send her off its very diff to say ur mom to go ,naitik shud also think wt tat rj has come living her family just for her daughter and she has no work to do as its not her own house where she can strt doing anything she lyks ? and Bma will be sleeping so it obvious that Akshi shud be der for her company and same way akshi didnt take anitik being rude seriously as she thought he ws angry as she was doing stuching and all that she nverver knew y was he angry if she knew its bcoz of her mom she would hv balanced and its not that she has forgotten naitik sonography time she wanted to go woth him bt he ws busy and not available
This My POV :)

Edited by preksha_naksh - 17 September 2011 at 1:00am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrikingini_aardravim916Rachu.m_vinita_Asawari_naksh-.Shriya.--Stutz-ARJRANSIDVARSKsona_nakshammu4u

Go to top