Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

@SanaB I used to :) not that much now!

@Zoobi will do that just for you...

Why jst for me? 😲
Wow Zoobie...that's a beautiful thread there...you really should be some advertiser or manager, it's totally your calling

Hey whatever suits your boat...some members make birthday threads, other members spend their time talkin about a person's white sauce...variety is the spice of life here😆
Chicachica - How are ya?  I agree, Zoobi should run her own marketing agency 😆
Originally posted by koolchick

Wow Zoobie...that's a beautiful thread there...you really should be some advertiser or manager, it's totally your calling

Hey whatever suits your boat...some members make birthday threads, other members spend their time talkin about a person's white sauce...variety is the spice of life here😆

🤣 soo trueee... i do that sometimesss..

thats why i told u zoobie.. dont take me seriously..😆

Thanks Koolchick. Means a lot. Ya i m working on marketing side of me. 

Come wish her naa 😛
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Why jst for me? 😲

Well Zoobi you really are dedicated to Kareena Kapoor I really respect that...and I like the fact it doesn't bother you what others say...I'm glad I get to be part of it even though I haven't been coming on the FC. I hope you are well :) miss you!
Eraser🤗...I didn't mention it in the thread, but you're one of my favorite members! Like it doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with you, but just your mere presence makes me wanna smile...or laugh cause of your inappropriateness😃

I'm completely sleep-deprived...just aced my forensic science exam an hour ago (hell yeah!)...and now I gotta read up on my neurotransmitters...gawd I hate taking classes with Asian professors...But first, I'm taking an IF detour😆...how's you been?

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pulwasha

</div>
<div>yesss.. i do..😳

<font face="Verdana"></font>

<font face="Verdana">himani: she didnt irriate me before but she started irritating methe dayshe sent umpteem nonsense PMs to me</font>

Pallo do you watch any HumTv dramas? I saw this promo for a new drama and i really badly wanna watch it but i can't remember the name. It has the guy from Dastaan in it? Any chance u remember? It's coming soon...

Hey whatever suits your boat...some members make birthday threads, other members spend their time talkin about a person's white sauce
...variety is the spice of life here😆
whoa whoa whoa.. if you put it that way, well the latter is definitely more entertaining...🤣..

<font color="#CC0099">Eraser🤗...I didn't mention it in the thread, but you're one of my favorite members! Like it doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with you, but just your mere presence makes me wanna smile...or laugh cause of your inappropriateness😃

I've completely sleep-deprived...just aced my forensic science exam an hour ago (hell yeah!)...and now I gotta read up on my neurotransmitters...gawd I hate taking classes with Asian professors...But first, I'm taking an IF detour😆...how's you been?

</font>

😲 Forensics Science? Lucky you! Congrats on Acing the exam!