Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lalixlily

what does mean nakhre? Is it a synomous of pagal act?

drama/overact/fusses 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: lalixlily

To sum it up - you kinda liked every BW actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at some point or another.πŸ˜›

Ya but Salman and Akshay are a constant not once did I ever lose interest in themπŸ˜‰. They were always my top hearthrobs and still are to this day😊 thats why so overprotective on them.

HI erotica/gone

@ruky welcome
@Tuli check PM and you really area nauntkiπŸ˜† happy you changed that AVI (because in truth it would have irritated me)πŸ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: goneforever

Good Morning Mogli, Ruky, Jess, and anyone else who is here! πŸ€—

GGGπŸ€—I still cannot get over that topic (the sexy chat indian one)🀣
Soni de nakhre means - Beauty which likes drama? ah aha ha I love the song!!!! Govinda and Sallu were funny as hell!!!

A balanced food habit is good. We have to eat every type of food. Some food are better for health and some other need to be eaten wisely. I avoid ice creams or cakes. Honestly I eat a buger once every 3 years. I don't drink sodas. Only fruit juices (sugar free) or water. I like eating vegetables raw --- we're so used to eating chemical or industrial foods which have superficial tastes we don't even notice the actual taste of food. When i eat fruits from my garden, I feel the real taste.
My only sins : pizzas or egg & bacon quiche or leeks pie (yummy) but I eat only some pieces with vegetables and of course cheese & bread.
I have a hard time to slow down on these food ...well soon I'll have to do almost without it.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
im a lazy cook..im hungry but too tired to cook
sigh
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Caro...just remembered you and there you are! Am watching Surya's Mounam Pesiyadhe!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can only make cheese potato pie..samosas...chaat lol!!!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Caro...just remembered you and there you are! Am watching Surya's Mounam Pesiyadhe!

I LOVE HOW THAT MOVIE ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u hear me scream? so fresh! so awesome! so practical! dumbs down the concept of soul mate!

Originally posted by: ruky786

I can only make cheese potato pie..samosas...chaat lol!!!

Like chili cheese fries?  I love junk food!  😳
potatoe pie hmmm? Must be heavy for the stomach...I have to plan some special diner for my BF and I ...

I've already done this for a dear friend.
I'm an ok cook.