Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
lily! i think you don't belong to Indian lineage; how do you manage to understand hindi, esp. when we start writing hindi posts here?!  πŸ˜•  
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

lily! i think you don't belong to Indian lineage; how do you manage to understand hindi, esp. when we start writing hindi posts here?!  πŸ˜•  

I do understand few words and i guess the meaning of some others πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› most of the times i don't get but it's fine πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Lily..   when i was new here, i think eraser/Maddy was joking about getting preggers by taking a shower in the rain. & you asked them that you also want to get pregnant, & what procedure you should follow while you are showering in the rain to make it fruitful.  i couldn't stop laughing reading your post that day. @ first i thought you as a dumb-blonde. but, you proved me wrong by posting the next post faking naivety. you were actually pulling her leg πŸ˜†

so what made you watch Hindi movies?  πŸ˜Š

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
I'm not a blonde bimbo even if sometimes I wish to be...It might be fun to be a hot stupid girl - It could be a change. lol

hmm where I live there are 20% of the population which is from South India. So we're culturally drowned with the mixing of indian culture & traditions...Sort of..the local tv started to air in 2000 some BW movies like Fida, Chameli, K3G and some Aish's movies during Holi or Diwali...And you know in some french islands "Reunion" or my island - there are a lots of indian people...Well they're not like NRIs or pure desis but they're from India, well they're mixed and don't look like to typical indians. Nor they don't speak tamil or marathi or hindi...Even if they start now to promote indian languages...
More & more indians come to do business in the caribbean.
In an island like Trinidad - Half of the population is from India orginally.
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
k there are 5 Kareena topics on the front page of this forum...

safe to say, its a bit of an overload >.< ahaha
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yep very overboard...I LOVE HER But its too much now =$
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Relda

The only star whom no one seems to want ownership of is Aamir Khan. Why is this bloke such a persona non grata on this forum? No one drools over him, no one fights for him and all his topics run a total of 2 pages maximum. Even Frieda Pinto is more popular among the members here.

Is that true? I'm willing to take that seat. WIll battle it out with everyone here. πŸ₯³

And uhh... I do drool over Aamir 😳, but not so much on IF actually. I rather not show that side. πŸ˜† But my drool-ness was at its peak from 1998-2001 when Aamir looked HAWT!!!
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RUKY your siggies are gorgeous!
ruky786 thumbnail
Relda is right though..i honestly cannot remember the last time Aamir got abused or bashed...he seems to be the only actor who we haven't like bashed like HARDCORE as Kareena, Katrina, DP, Sonam etc do lol. And yeah @mystic you are probably the best Aamir Khan fan I know on here and did you know I hated him when I was like 7/8 years old. But I changed my mind and now I look back and think what a hunk!☺️I LOVED his pairing with Juhi Chawla and Raja Hindustani was awesome and that kiss eh? ☺️☺️
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: liverach

RUKY your siggies are gorgeous!

😳 Thanks Rachna I've been making them since last week hehe!πŸ˜† But these are new I love this song so I was like OMG I gotta use Sush cuz she looked so gorgeous in this song!😍