India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat #36 (Page 126)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hi all,Zanaibs thread is really entertaining and its cool on how it still is open

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Tere bin sanu soniya koi hor naiyo labuna: beside u i wont find anyone else

jo deve rooh nu sukoon chukke jo nakhra mera: who'll give peace to my soul and look after my tantrums/nakhre..

ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia amrika , roos, malaysia kittey vi koi fark si har kise di koi shart si

i have been to America, Russia and Malaysia.. none of them had any difference.. all of them had conditions..

koi mangda mera si sama koi hunda surat te fida, koi magda mere se wafa na koi magda merian balan

some asked for my time, some were attracted to my face, some asked me time/fidelity, none asked for my bad side..

meaning of first paragraph... i like the song thats why i translated it..LOL 

edit: u said second line i translated the whole thing..LOLLOL silly me

Edited by Pulwasha - 20 September 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monarZoobiDoobi

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

Nikki the sameway I dont know anything about various types of engineeringWink

monar " he says Jo dekhe/deve rooh nu sakoon ,chukke jo nakhra mera.."

effin this is chukke jo Embarrassed now I know why the hell he was ROFLing
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Yeah Dexter. While going through the topic, I saw she got banned. Did you not read her reply?

@Himani: Hellooo. How's youu? Erm, yes 11am it is Approve :P

I think I did. She said something about her pm to Zainab and then said people should solve things like a civilized person or something of that sort. Whatever.LOL

Some called me rude, aggressive, annoying. I took it well because I know I can be. There's no denying. LOLBeboholic got her dislikes, still she was fine too.Dancing In fact, she and I even agreed on something...after months of picking on each other. LOL

Maybe some self-proclaimed cynics aren't cynical enough to handle the brickbats they so willfully bestow on others. Anyway...pshhh...LOL

Its not like we're being judged by people who matter to us in real, everyday life anyway. This isn't a job interview or a life or death situation. It is just a fun game to express yourself. Party

I totally agree xeta, and that was my point in that topic. Its easy on some to be blunt and criticize others but to be criticized to some its not easy, because then you get to know what people think on you. But you are right that its all speculation. as no one really knows the other person truly. But I do think some people are sensitive, whether they say it or not. I know that you take it in stride as some others and I like that

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

jo deve rooh nu sukoon chukke jo nakhra mera: who'll give peace to my soul and look after my tantrums/nakhre..

ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia amrika , roos, malaysia kittey vi koi fark si har kise di koi shart si

i have been to America, Russia and Malaysia.. none of them had any difference.. all of them had conditions..

koi mangda mera si sama koi hunda surat te fida, koi magda mere se wafa na koi magda merian balan

some asked for my time, some were attracted to my face, some asked me time/fidelity, none asked for my bad side..

koi na gyaan jitna mile batore lo LOL wo bhi free ka anytime
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

chalo bator lo phir.. jholi main bhar lo.. jitna bhi aaye..LOL
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

twitter nahi hai yaar ki at a time you can only gather 140 words.. yahan aap fenko hum bator lenge LOL

btw, that like and dislike thread is cool. though I havent spend much time here to dislike many.  
 "LOL" <-- Smiley with "Dear" discussion was awesome, please make sure to add "Muaahhhs" to the list too.. Dead

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

twitter nahi hai yaar ki at a time you can only gather 140 words.. yahan aap fenko hum bator lenge LOL

btw, that like and dislike thread is cool. though I havent spend much time here to dislike many.  
 "LOL" <-- Smiley with "Dear" discussion was awesome, please make sure to add "Muaahhhs" to the list too.. Dead

muuuaaahss is creepy too..LOL

go give ur gyaan in that thread.. everyone should participate..

dislike karna to easy hai.. like karna mushkil..

Go to top