Bollywood Chit Chat #36 (Page 103)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Lily sorry to hear about that...I didn't know.Unhappy

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

uh oh...zainabs topic just turned a tad ugly...Ouch

why what happen?Shocked

@Lily, thats terrible

Edited by wat_up - 20 September 2011 at 8:31am
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlily

@ Zainab - the stories I've told on this forum are true - It's just my english is sometimes too limited so that they can't be translated well.
i've met some sexual obssessed guys online and I says this to warn girls on this forum. A nice guy online may be an abuser. My ex BF did abuse me. And that it is not made up. Well I add a funny tone to it because I have a self deprecating humor and I'm mocking at my own naivety at that time.
My ex bf would beat me up while having *** with me. So if you think my stories are fake, I tell you they are not. We're on a forum here I can't say everything or disclose all the details - it would annoy some people and of course IF isn't my diary..so I sum it up and it ends up like wierd stories whereas my stories are pretty common to some other female IF members which know what abuse is.

@Beboholic --- there were some topics in which you constantly bashed PC or criticized her for her surgeries and so on...And in some topics I did reply to you in a respectful manner...hence you PMed me I didn't bother...5 months later or so...The one time I was a bit drunk I opened your pm and saw your " why do you reply to all my posts in x and y topics?"...Hello dear it's a free forum...And it pissed me off your hypocrisy...You constantly bashed PC in every topic then you asked why I constantly replied to the repetitiveness of your constant bashing...? When I did so in a respecftful manner...even drunk...!Logics?

Please no PM on that Least or more fave topics...thanks.

Like xeta said how I could have scared you..just because you're a bebo fan you think people can't reply to you or pick on you or even tell you anything...?

Final words - it's been a pretty good time here. Have fun.
DUDE don't leave. someone the comments made are plain rude and they are opinion based. Like I said. 90% of these members dont have the guts to say that in real life. it's merrily based on personal issues they had on here or disagreement. dont leave. people said I'm annoying, wannaba, rude. but W*F. I'm not going to go change anything about me because that's their opinion. I couldnt care less what they think about me. Big smile
TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

@ Zainab - the stories I've told on this forum are true - It's just my english is sometimes too limited so that they can't be translated well.
i've met some sexual obssessed guys online and I says this to warn girls on this forum. A nice guy online may be an abuser. My ex BF did abuse me. And that it is not made up. Well I add a funny tone to it because I have a self deprecating humor and I'm mocking at my own naivety at that time.
My ex bf would beat me up while having *** with me. So if you think my stories are fake, I tell you they are not. We're on a forum here I can't say everything or disclose all the details - it would annoy some people and of course IF isn't my diary..so I sum it up and it ends up like wierd stories whereas my stories are pretty common to some other female IF members which know what abuse is.

@Beboholic --- there were some topics in which you constantly bashed PC or criticized her for her surgeries and so on...And in some topics I did reply to you in a respectful manner...hence you PMed me I didn't bother...5 months later or so...The one time I was a bit drunk I opened your pm and saw your " why do you reply to all my posts in x and y topics?"...Hello dear it's a free forum...And it pissed me off your hypocrisy...You constantly bashed PC in every topic then you asked why I constantly replied to the repetitiveness of your constant bashing...? When I did so in a respecftful manner...even drunk...!Logics?

Like xeta said how I could have scared you..just because you're a bebo fan you think people can't reply to you or pick on you or even tell you anything...?

DUDE don't leave. someone the comments made are plain rude and they are opinion based. Like I said. 90% of these members dont have the guts to say that in real life. it's merrily based on personal issues they had on here or disagreement. dont leave. people said I'm annoying, wannaba, rude. but W*F. I'm not going to go change anything about me because that's their opinion. I couldnt care less what they think about me. Big smile
Viks... I like u...Hug... even tho ' I havent seen most of the movies you mention, will never have the same taste in music  as you... the stars whoa re ur favorites are exact opposite than mine!!!LOL
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

Please dont go Lily :(
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Where In The World Is Gauri Khan?

here she is LOL

recent AD shoot with srk i have more pics if anyone cares 
Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top