Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I heard they roasted Charlie in the opening episode by dragging in real life references. I have got to see it now just for that.
Sheen is suing warner bros for 25 millions...
huh!
I don't like Ashton Kutcher either! 9😳
Have never really found him even cute =\

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so the scenario is that there is a man who is brain-dead. The doctor has told the family everything, and best choice would be to take him off LS. The kin who is making the decisions on behalf of the man is dad ji. The man is not married, but engaged. The father wants the doctor to take the man's sperm, and wants the fiance to have the man's child. He is the only child. The fiance refuses, and says NO. The father tries to persuade her but she says no...but the father is emotionally charging her ji. The father wants his son's sperm, and orders the doctor to oblige. 

A social worker, doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist are involved.   

What will the verdict be? 
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They opening act is pretty funny (most of Charlie's ex-girlfriends are at the church  for the funeral)

@Simran: The doctors won't do it, because morally its not correct plus the guy never gave his consent for it.
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AHF_S

Okay so the scenario is that there is a man who is brain-dead. The doctor has told the family everything, and best choice would be to take him off LS. The kin who is making the decisions on behalf of the man is dad ji. The man is not married, but engaged. The father wants the doctor to take the man's sperm, and wants the fiance to have the man's child. He is the only child. The fiance refuses, and says NO. The father tries to persuade her but she says no...but the father is emotionally charging her ji. The father wants his son's sperm, and orders the doctor to oblige. 

Its the girls decision... 
I clearly remember B.Sc book saying the patient decides...and the girl isnt even a patient...

If they want sperm donation thats a separate story...
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
Relda thumbnail

Huh.. how can you force a woman to have a child by artificial insemination? The Dada should be put in  a loony bin.

Interesting scenario, objectively.
But, to say what I truly feel; that's sick and quite disgusting to put the girl through such a situation. 

It is definitely the girl's decision. She can even sue the man... the man needs some counselling. I do pity him though and can understand to an extant why he is demanding what he is but c'mon, the girl would be at the biggest disadvantage here. Oh, and what would he say after the baby is supposedly born? The girl should not get married and take care of the baby? Or he'd just adopt the baby? 
Relda thumbnail
Simranji.. is this a real-life scenario? "My body, my choice" is not just an anti-abortion tagline. Reproductive choices are completely a woman's prerogative. The Dad has no locus standi to make any sorts of demands on a girl to carry a pregnancy. Well.. maybe somewhere in the boondocks of Somalia or something.. but definitely not in USA. Edited by Relda - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nikki got it right ji! There is nothing about the woman's right...it's about the brain-dead man. Kin has power to some extent to say that yes, I'd like the member's organs to be donated or what not. Sperm is not an organ. 

The father said if not this woman, he'd like sperm frozen ji. However, the brain-dead man's consent was needed...and w/o it, even in this condition, is against the law etc. 

I was happy when I got my argument right lol. 

Relda...I was told it was ji

We were given about 10 today. 
Edited by AHF_S - 12 years ago