Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Tere bin sanu soniya koi hor naiyo labuna: beside u i wont find anyone else

jo deve rooh nu sukoon chukke jo nakhra mera: who'll give peace to my soul and look after my tantrums/nakhre..

ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia amrika , roos, malaysia kittey vi koi fark si har kise di koi shart si

i have been to America, Russia and Malaysia.. none of them had any difference.. all of them had conditions..

koi mangda mera si sama koi hunda surat te fida, koi magda mere se wafa na koi magda merian balan

some asked for my time, some were attracted to my face, some asked me time/fidelity, none asked for my bad side..

meaning of first paragraph... i like the song thats why i translated it..πŸ˜† 

edit: u said second line i translated the whole thing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† silly me
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tvdekha

Nikki the sameway I dont know anything about various types of engineeringπŸ˜‰

monar " he says Jo dekhe/deve rooh nu sakoon ,chukke jo nakhra mera.."

effin this is chukke jo 😳 now I know why the hell he was ROFLing
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I think I did. She said something about her pm to Zainab and then said people should solve things like a civilized person or something of that sort. Whatever.πŸ˜†

Some called me rude, aggressive, annoying. I took it well because I know I can be. There's no denying. πŸ˜†Beboholic got her dislikes, still she was fine too. In fact, she and I even agreed on something...after months of picking on each other. πŸ˜†

Maybe some self-proclaimed cynics aren't cynical enough to handle the brickbats they so willfully bestow on others. Anyway...pshhh...πŸ˜†

Its not like we're being judged by people who matter to us in real, everyday life anyway. This isn't a job interview or a life or death situation. It is just a fun game to express yourself. πŸ₯³

I totally agree xeta, and that was my point in that topic. Its easy on some to be blunt and criticize others but to be criticized to some its not easy, because then you get to know what people think on you. But you are right that its all speculation. as no one really knows the other person truly. But I do think some people are sensitive, whether they say it or not. I know that you take it in stride as some others and I like that

monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Tere bin sanu soniya koi hor naiyo labuna: beside u i wont find anyone else

jo deve rooh nu sukoon chukke jo nakhra mera: who'll give peace to my soul and look after my tantrums/nakhre..

ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia amrika , roos, malaysia kittey vi koi fark si har kise di koi shart si

i have been to America, Russia and Malaysia.. none of them had any difference.. all of them had conditions..

koi mangda mera si sama koi hunda surat te fida, koi magda mere se wafa na koi magda merian balan

some asked for my time, some were attracted to my face, some asked me time/fidelity, none asked for my bad side..

meaning of first paragraph... i like the song thats why i translated it..πŸ˜† 

edit: u said second line i translated the whole thing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† silly me

koi na gyaan jitna mile batore lo πŸ˜† wo bhi free ka anytime
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

koi na gyaan jitna mile batore lo πŸ˜† wo bhi free ka anytime

chalo bator lo phir.. jholi main bhar lo.. jitna bhi aaye..πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

chalo bator lo phir.. jholi main bhar lo.. jitna bhi aaye..πŸ˜†

twitter nahi hai yaar ki at a time you can only gather 140 words.. yahan aap fenko hum bator lenge πŸ˜†

btw, that like and dislike thread is cool. though I havent spend much time here to dislike many.  
 "πŸ˜†" <-- Smiley with "Dear" discussion was awesome, please make sure to add "Muaahhhs" to the list too.. 🀒

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

twitter nahi hai yaar ki at a time you can only gather 140 words.. yahan aap fenko hum bator lenge πŸ˜†

btw, that like and dislike thread is cool. though I havent spend much time here to dislike many.  
 "πŸ˜†" <-- Smiley with "Dear" discussion was awesome, please make sure to add "Muaahhhs" to the list too.. 🀒

muuuaaahss is creepy too..πŸ˜†

go give ur gyaan in that thread.. everyone should participate..

dislike karna to easy hai.. like karna mushkil..
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Everyone,
Hi Jes where is billa? does anyone have any news???
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Hi Everyone,

Hi Jes where is billa? does anyone have any news???

Hi Jesmina!

no he is probably busy doing some outdoor work i think 
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone here watch Two and a Half Men? I heard Ashton Kutcher went full Monty in the first episode.